Not open for further replies.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
To the gentleman in the 96 green extended cab GMC with the wayne county plates, thank God for YOU that I was paying attention to your driving. Had you not had your head completely up your ass you would have noticed the stop sign that you ran at 50 mph, perhaps you would have also noticed the big grey chevy that I was ...driving, you know, the one that you ran off the road?
Yeah, THAT one. The one that was carrying my 2 year old daughter.
So again, I say thank God for YOU that I was paying attention to your driving. Have a GREAT day.

PS. In case you were wondering, the hand gesture was not indicating that you are number one.

Indeed, everyone needs to pay more attention to this. I am still thanking God that last Friday afternoon, there was only one car turning left in front of me and had already made it through, when I noticed the green in my peripheral vision (left turn green arrow NOT green for me to go) and instinctively accellerated straight through the intersection. Had there been a second car, it would have been less of a funny anecdote and more of a tragedy. And also still thanking God that there were no traffic cops watching.

Wakeup call for me to put down the d@#% idevice and pay attention to the driving. Even though technically I was only using it while stopped at the red light.

I would have stupidly chased that bastard down.......hopefully cooling down enough to just get his plates, but.....
I got the plates. I told my wife, if I didnt have our daughter in the truck, I would have considered at least having a talk with him (not a good idea). The fact that our daughter was in the truck with me is what ticks me off so much about it.

People really do not think about the responsibility that they have when they are behind the wheel. The guy never even looked up until he heard the horn and heard my tires screeching.

I once had a champagne lexus slow down and due a u turn from the outside lane acrcoss my inside lane on a 4 lane 50 MPH highway with a semi behind me but in the outside lane. I had to slam on the brakes to miss him, change lanes in front of the semi and get out of its way leaving me on the dirt shoulder. All in a Ford F100 pickup truck. yes an F100.

Last edited:
damn todd what an ahole. this has happened a few times to me. the people in miami drive like morons. last time i almost crapped in my pants when a semi ran the stop sign just 10 seconds before i got there. thank god you were not hit and that you decided not to pursue this idiot. you never know what lunatic might be behind the wheel of a vehicle. i learned that the hard way 3 years ago when in downtown miami i had an issue with another driver and the guy pulled a gun on me.i got in my car and ran. ran all the traffic lights red or green because the bastard was chasing me and not for anything good would be a pretty good guess. since then i don't bother to get into it with any of the human garbage. after all its not only important that your daughter be ok but that she also has a father. i'm glad you're all ok!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this.

You said the other driver ran you off the road.
How much did it cost to have the tow truck pull you out of the ditch ?

Sorry to hear about this.

You said the other driver ran you off the road.
How much did it cost to have the tow truck pull you out of the ditch ?

My speed brought me out. Plus it was in town, so no real "ditch". Just off of the pavement that was the actual road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts