You know what new forum might be cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampz26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Chicago
A FOOD forum, for food, wine, beverages and so on... I thought about that reading the "whats for dinner" thread in the pub.

Anyways, such a forum would be great to exchange recipes, pairing ideas, and just basic fun. Discussions on recipes tried off the Food Network, maybe some dinner/movie theme combinations for date nights, and of course...sports. When superbowl comes around, it would be great to discuss whats on the menu for the superbowl party!

So there's my 'idea' pitch. Hope you like it. :)

I concur; a food forum (by SatGuys) with; wine, spirits, beer; area restaurants (separated by types), pubs, coffee; and recipes by type; beef, pork, lamb/mutton, fowl, seafood, vegetarian, etc. Cooking apparatus.

I concur; a food forum (by SatGuys) with; wine, spirits, beer; area restaurants (separated by types), pubs, coffee; and recipes by type; beef, pork, lamb/mutton, fowl, seafood, vegetarian, etc. Cooking apparatus.

...and Bourbon! :):up

Satellite guys is turning into the Martha Stewart forums... I can see it now Scott, Charlie , and Goalie Bob on the next podcast discussing ways to make beer can turkey.

Satellite guys is turning into the Martha Stewart forums... I can see it now Scott, Charlie , and Goalie Bob on the next podcast discussing ways to make beer can turkey.

According to Steven Raichlan, you use a can of Foster's Lager. :)

Fosters can is a little hard to fit in the orifice. I like using Guinness in a can and Pabst. Biggest thing is a good rub. :D

Goodness! No dinner animal is safe! :D

lol

There are too many jokes to make here and none of them proper .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts