You, Me and the Apocalypse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Series Premiere: January 28, 2016

A nun from Italy. A death row inmate from Arizona. A little girl with a thing for giraffes. A bank manager from England. What do all these people have in common? Nothing... except for the fact that they might be the last people left on Earth. Starring Rob Lowe ("Parks and Recreation"), Jenna Fischer ("The Office"), Megan Mullally ("Will & Grace") and Mathew Baynton ("Yonderland"), this absurdly comedic drama follows an odd group of ordinary people who find themselves huddled in the same bunker as an eight-mile-wide comet heads straight for us. As they watch the mayhem unfolding above on TV, they flash back to how their unraveling lives got to this point. But if they are the last hope for the future of humanity... that's the bigger disaster!

You_Me_End_1920x1080.jpg

http://www.nbc.com/you-me-and-the-apocalypse

Already airing in UK. No Spoilers, please.

S~

I'll pass on this one. I have seen this same type of show before back in the 1992 about an accidental nuclear war and they called it WOOPS! Sounds like the same silly premise.

I'll try it once. Don't have high hopes. To the point I'm trying to trim rather than add timers.

I planned to watch this because I like a lot of the cast from previous shows. Unfortunately I forgot the show was coming and my Tivo Roamio's One Pass didn't start recording until episode 4 or 5.

I did a search and found this thread on the Tivo Forums. Apparently the show aired in the UK in September so Tivo didn't have the episodes flagged as new. They have now fixed this but it doesn't help those of us who already missed the first 4 episodes.

This is my first missed recording since switching to Tivo a little over a year ago so I can't get too upset. I do see that the episodes are available on Hulu Plus but when I try to watch them with the app on Tivo I get a message saying that this show is only available on the Hulu website and not through streaming devices. I'm not a heavy Hulu user but this is the first time I have ever seen this message. Just a little salt in the wound. I guess I'll have to wait a year for it to show up on Netflix.

Strange.... The show works through Hulu Plus on my Xbox One but it still says web only when I try to view it from the TiVo. That is a bit ironic considering TiVo users are the ones who missed their recordings.

I also didn't know that the content available on Hulu Plus was different depending on which streaming device you were using.

So, did the UK show go into another season, or are we just going to be the ones locked on the outside of the bunker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts