You wont see this or anything like it on Voom - WHY NOT?

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
Venus Bikini Photo Shoot

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Heads up on this program coming up this week.

Venus Bikini Photo Shoot

World class models donning the latest swimsuit fashions at Venus Swimwear’s catalog shoot.

Program Information

Rated: TV-14
Genre: Documentary
Length 0:30

See it:

INHD - August 8
11:00pm/ 8:00pm
INHD - August 9
4:45am/ 1:45am
INHD2 - August 12
12:00am/ 9:00pm
[/font]

Why cant we get programming like this?

I think you should post this in the Yahoo group so wilt can see it.

But hey, we get plenty of fashion shows and art gallery and faberge egg auction. I swear, I think V* is run by a bunch of skinny-50yo-women-who-smoke-but-don't-eat fashion editors living on park avenue. Monsterhd is just their concession to "the little people." Girls? Bikini? *gasp* how positively louche!

My 2 cents

I think it has more to do with the fact that we ADD channels like Divine....

No Seawaves, I think he's saying that he prefers sports over watching untouchable bikini babes.
Why slobber over the candy dish when you can be eatin' the candy!

Give me a break, guys, if you are a red-blooded breathing male, you NEED this kind of programming, regardless of how hot your wife is. If she is game at all, she would encourage you to watch this kind of programming. (What's good for the goose is good for the gander).

DarrellP said:
Give me a break, guys, if you are a red-blooded breathing male, you NEED this kind of programming, regardless of how hot your wife is. If she is game at all, she would encourage you to watch this kind of programming. (What's good for the goose is good for the gander).

Only if you ain't hittin' it right!!!

DarrellP said:

Well, I consider myself a red-blooded breathing male but no, I don't need this kind of programming. I watched probably two times bikini destinations on HDNet for a few minutes, and I found them simply boring. As I said before, for entertainment purposes I prefer watching a good sporting event, a concert or an engaging movie. I might be getting old but what else can babes in bikinis offer?

andrzej said:
Well, I consider myself a red-blooded breathing male but no, I don't need this kind of programming. I watched probably two times bikini destinations on HDNet for a few minutes, and I found them simply boring. As I said before, for entertainment purposes I prefer watching a good sporting event, a concert or an engaging movie. I might be getting old but what else can babes in bikinis offer?
so you find no excitement in seeing beautiful women in skimpy bikinis. I can think of a few reasons for that.

Heck, I never miss Monday nights "Guys Night In" on HDNET. Andy Ricter, Bikini Destination, Get Out! Doesn't get much better than that.

vurbano said:
so you find no excitement in seeing beautiful women in skimpy bikinis. I can think of a few reasons for that.

I've never said "no excitement." I only expressed my preferences when I have a choice.

Of course, there are reasons that my level of excitement is not that high:

1) my old age;
2) "been there, done that";
3) I've been very happily married.

And no vurb, I am not gay even though I spoke against your militant bashing of Divine channel even before it started.

Bikini Destinations

:D No matter how good looking anyone's wife is, any guy with a pulse would be happy to check out babes in skimpy outfits. It's only natural. You know what they say, "married but not castrated" he he :D

andrzej said:

and where can one find this type of programming?

I agree .....I always look. But I rather watch a baseball game or hockey game in HD. Just an opinion. I love the bikinis, but theres nothing like a good game in HD.

vurbano said:
The day I stop looking is the day they need to bury me.

So what are you saying? That when there is bikini destinations on one channel and simultaneously a RedSox game on another, all "true" man in Boston area watch babes in bikinis?

Anyway, this is my last post in this pointless discussion.

I have seen two episodes of Bikini Destination in my entire live. After that it was like "lot of smoke" without cigar... Never stopped to see it again. Rather watched Playboy-HD or a good SD movie that has the smoke with the cigar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts