Your Feedback Is Important To Us

bk63ross

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
San Francisco
Just got an e-mail from E* with a survey on their Pay Per View service and found the last 2 questions Hilarious. Questions were: Have you ever seen a tv commercial where a muscular man is dressed as a woman flexing in front of a mirror and is encouraged to stop & watch a PPV Movie. The other talks about a squirrel going down a chimney then using the remote to order a movie. I have never seen these commercials but would get a good laugh at seeing the muscle drag queen one.

Have you ever seen a tv commercial where a muscular man is dressed as a woman flexing in front of a mirror and is encouraged to stop & watch a PPV Movie. The other talks about a squirrel going down a chimney then using the remote to order a movie.

I've seen the man dressed as a woman, but not the squirrel advert. They were pretty sad in my opinion, really made me want to order PPV. Yeah...right.

I want to think that these came out around the holiday season of last year, because I've not seen the one I've saw in a very long time. But I may be wrong on that though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)