This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Your guide to E3 2014, the biggest week in video games

Yeah I think Doom 4 will be similar to the original but with a new twist but it's hard to say either way I hope it's good.

Yeah I think Doom 4 will be similar to the original but with a new twist but it's hard to say either way I hope it's good.
No from what I can tell, the Doom reboot that was announced at E3 and Doom 4 are two completely different games.

This could be pretty cool.. make your own Mario Levels... hopefully this'll just be like a $10-$20 downloadable title, not a full fledged $60 purchase.

So... thoughts on E3? I feel like it was somewhat blah this year. Not bad, but not great either. I liked the Mario Level Creator and the Hyrule Warriors as well as Grim Fandango and the Halo re-release, but other than that there were no real, "OMG I need to preorder that ASAP!" moments.

I'd say there are some good looking games that I'm looking forward to playing when they come out but nothing has me super hyped. The games I'm looking forward to in no particular order are...

The Witcher 3
Dragon Age
Sunset Overdrive
Destiny
The Division
Evolve
The Order
Halo Master Chief Collection

Rainbow 6 is a bubble game for me that I could see going either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like this was far from an exclusive, and good thing too, although I bet if I waited on the PS4 version it wouldn't take long for it to become a free Plus game..

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/136027-Grim-Fandango-Remake-is-Coming-to-PC-Mac-And-Linux