Your guide to E3 2014, the biggest week in video games

E3 2014: Grim Fandango is coming to PS4 and Vita - Sony Press Conference

I guess this one kind of a classic..

It is a classic. I don't know what's more shocking.. the fact that we're finally getting a remake of Grim Fandango, or that it's a Sony Exclusive. I have to imagine that PC gamers are going to be pissed, and I have to believe this is a limited exclusivity deal.

E3 2014: Morpheus Hardware Announcement at Sony Press Conference

New hardware.. :)

E3 2014: Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer at Sony Press Conference

We all know this one.. :)

A lot of these upcoming games look cool but out of everything I have seen from E3 so far this is the one that has me the most excited at the moment.

Outside of that, I'm also looking forward to Halo, Far Cry 4, The Division, and The Order. I think Evolve and Rainbow Six look really cool too but those games both look like they require heavy cooperation. I will try both of them but I don't see either game being something my friends would be into and playing that type of game with strangers is hit or miss. I did love the Left 4 Dead games when I got matched with a good team. I easily put 100 hours into that series but getting matched with the wrong people completely ruins the fun.

Edit: if you don't want to watch the CG opening the gameplay starts about 2:20 into the video.

A lot of these upcoming games look cool but out of everything I have seen from E3 so far this is the one that has me the most excited at the moment.

Outside of that, I'm also looking forward to Halo, Far Cry 4, The Division, and The Order. I think Evolve and Rainbow Six look really cool too but those games both look like they require heavy cooperation. I will try both of them but I don't see either game being something my friends would be into and playing that type of game with strangers is hit or miss. I did love the Left 4 Dead games when I got matched with a good team. I easily put 100 hours into that series but getting matched with the wrong people completely ruins the fun.

Edit: if you don't want to watch the CG opening the gameplay starts about 2:20 into the video.

The whole time I was watching the Sunset Overdrive gameplay (I skipped to the middle of the vid), I kept thinking it's Ratchet & Clank meets inFamous, only to see in a video that auto-ran after the one you posted that Sunset Overdrive is developed by Insomniac. lol