Youtube app not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kirk1233

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello,

I changed to Dish with a Hopper 3 a little over two weeks ago. Used to like bringing up the Youtube app to play videos for our son. For the past few days it no longer works. Shows the youtube logo briefly and then goes to Live TV. I restarted the Hopper 3 but that didn't help. U334 is the software version. Any ideas?

There has been some issues with the YouTube closes on its own. Please try to click on the Menu option using the DISH remote then select Settings > Diagnostics > Tools > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset YouTube Defaults and let us know that resolved the issue.

There has been some issues with the YouTube closes on its own. Please try to click on the Menu option using the DISH remote then select Settings > Diagnostics > Tools > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset YouTube Defaults and let us know that resolved the issue.
lalia is right you have to go to youtube defaults to reset the app mine is doing that also too so i tried it worked, you still have a problem with the black screen and the picture quality has gotten worse with the app i talked to brian from dirt about it last night with him no i did not request any new channels if you watch the youtube app on your 4ktv its pretty good but when you watch alot of videos the picture quality looks horrible on the hopper 3.and i shoot in 1080p also too

It works for me now, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)