Zombieland fun

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Ok, not going to win the deep thought award, but I really enjoyed the movie. Too bad the language was R rated, I know some young Xbox Nazi Zombie killers that would have loved seeing this movie. Great film for adults, I just wish they had toned down the language to PG13, then could have taken the younger ones.

Definitely much better than expected!

They would have had to tone down the gore and violence too. A lot. Stop trying to spoil my zombie movies just so you don't have to get a sitter. :)

They would have had to tone down the gore and violence too. A lot. Stop trying to spoil my zombie movies just so you don't have to get a sitter. :)

Actually there was not that much gore, and I have seen more violent PG-13 (like the last Die Hard). A few more years they will be 17 and old enough for R rated.

Pretty good movie. Gave it a B+ on my yahoo ratings

The gore was so over the top, that is wasn't that bad. I mean the people falling off the theme park ride was pretty bad. And, the lady flying out the windshield was nasty. But, other then that it was over the top, kind of unrealistic.

I liked the narration and boy gets girl story line. Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray were both awesome, loved how the guy blew Bill away and the comedy bit that followed.

Did this movie offer anything new to zombie theme? I'm so tired of same old zombie personality. Last time I was entertained by a movie zombie was Beetlejuice.

Did this movie offer anything new to zombie theme? I'm so tired of same old zombie personality. Last time I was entertained by a movie zombie was Beetlejuice.

This movie is a comedy. Most of it is how to tips to avoid becoming a zombie. It is very funny in a lot of places. The zombies themselves are pretty much the garden variety and are mindless chasers. Although it seems like they are clever in hiding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)