2010-11 NFL Season

Since their SB appearance, the Raiders records season-by-season had been:

4-12, 5-11, 4-12, 2-14, 4-12, 5-11, 5-11, 5-11.

They have broken out of the eight-year rut!

Henne should start wearing the helmet for the opposite team since he likes throwing to them so much.:rolleyes:
Piece of sh#+!

One team out of Philly (8-4), NYG (8-4), Chicago (9-3), Green Bay (8-4) and New Orleans (9-3) will be on the outside looking in, four weeks from tonight. (IMO, the 10-2 Falcons have been upgraded to lock status)

It should be interesting to see what the NFL has to say after the Steeler / Raven , should be several fines and 2 or 3 NOT called hits to the head ... plus a Head to Head not called against the Ravens ... Much like a few weeks ago when Hines was nailed in the head with the helmet and NOT called ....

Gee, lets see if Harrison gets fined again this week, he played his typical tough game and made plays, I'm sure Goddell will fine him for something.

Big Ben gets his head smacked around again for the second week in a row, with NO call.

Henne should start wearing the helmet for the opposite team since he likes throwing to them so much.:rolleyes:
Piece of sh#+!

Lol. Good game Rey! (Actually, it was pretty boring.) Talk about a lack of offense on both sides! Lol!

I'll take it though. Browns win 2 in a row with their back-up Dellhome. I get so nervous when he's out there. He's a turnover machine. Can't wait till Colt is back!

The Browns have won 4 out of the last 6. Furthermore, we were TWO measly plays away from winning the past 6! This is a game of inches, literally!

Week 7: @ New Orleans: WIN
Week 8: BYE
Week 9: vs. Patriots: WIN
*Week 10: vs. Jets: Lose on a Chansi Stuckey fumble in overtime. If he doesn't fumble and we make the field goal, we win.
*Week 11: @ Jags: Lose on a 70+ yd screen pass with time expiring that went for a TD to MJD. If we tackle him, time expires and we win.
Week 12: vs. Panthers: WIN
Week 13: @ Miami: WIN

Right now, we stand at 5-7. I still think there's plenty of hope to finish out the season with a winning record, which would be an amazing sign of progress considering how far we've come since last year!

Week 14: @ Buffalo
Week 15: @ Cinci
Week 16: vs. Ravens
Week 17: vs. Steelers

Brrrrr!!!!! Throw another log on the fire......

madison.jpg

Are you ready for some football from Frosty Foxboro!!

McDaniels started out like a rocket (6-0 start), but would only win 5 more games from that point on.

Letting Cutler, Marshall, and Hillis go is looking a lot worse.

The first of two AFC Super Showdowns in December... and I think it'll deliver up to the hype.

To quote Pete Carroll....."I'm pumped and jacked"!!!! :)

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!! :up

What's the other super showdown?? Jets-Steelers?

What about last night's game?

To quote Pete Carroll....."I'm pumped and jacked"!!!! :)

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!! :up

What's the other super showdown?? Jets-Steelers?

What about last night's game?

I meant to say upcoming AFC Super Showdowns.

I meant that tonight was AFC Super Showdown #2- last night's PIT/BAL game was Showdown #1, with Jets/Steelers in two weeks Showdown #3.

My mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts