2010-11 NFL Season

Speaking of Super Showdowns- tomorrow, I'll go into the NFC and Interconference games over the final three weeks that are must-circle on the calendar.

Tonight's game marks only the fourth time in MNF history that both teams were 9-2 or better.

Interestingly enough, the other three were ALL in San Francisco

1987- Bears (10-2) at Niners (10-2)

1989- Giants (9-2) at Niners (9-2)

1990- Giants (10-1) at Niners (10-1)

The Niners won all three games.

To quote Pete Carroll....."I'm pumped and jacked"!!!! :)

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!! :up

What's the other super showdown?? Jets-Steelers?

What about last night's game?

I hope he was talking about the Ravens and Steelers from last night as well as tonight's game.

but your right, Jets and Steelers in a few weeks.

Don't know about you, but I've grown to dislike the Jets this year.
Btw, stay close to Santonio tonight, he seems to come up with HUGE plays when they need it most, like the last three games.

WOW!!

The Denver Broncos have fired coach Josh McDaniels, whose nearly two-year stint was marred by the Spygate II videotape scandal, a series of personnel blunders and the franchise's worst skid in four decades.

Running backs coach Eric Studesville will serve as interim coach for the final month, succeeding McDaniels, 34, whose hiring by team owner Pat Bowlen in January 2009 is now viewed as a monumental mistake.

Josh McDaniels fired as head coach of Denver Broncos - ESPN

I hope he was talking about the Ravens and Steelers from last night as well as tonight's game.

but your right, Jets and Steelers in a few weeks.

Don't know about you, but I've grown to dislike the Jets this year.
Btw, stay close to Santonio tonight, he seems to come up with HUGE plays when they need it most, like the last three games.

Great win last night, Jimbo! :up

BTW, I've always respected Big Ben as a tough player, but after last night my respect is off the charts!! THAT is one tough SOB!!! :eek:

Great win last night, Jimbo! :up

BTW, I've always respected Big Ben as a tough player, but after last night my respect is off the charts!! THAT is one tough SOB!!! :eek:

I think Ben was asked about whether or not the Raven player would be fined for the hit that broke his nose ....
He chuckled and said he doubted it.

As much as the Steelers and Pats are always in a battle for playoff positions, I'm rooting for the Rays tonight.

Someone quipped today that maybe Harrison would be fined for the hit on Ben. :D

If last night's Ravens/Steelers game, a battle of 8-3 teams, was must-see TV, then the upcoming Broncos/Cardinals game on Sunday- a battle of 3-9 teams- is must-flee TV.

This pair of rookie tight ends for the Pats are something special!!

Of course it doesn't hurt if one of the greatest QB's in NFL history is throwing you the ball!!

Tonight's game is proof of why the Patriots crave AFC home-field advantage.

New England is crazy good at the Razor.

But not always against the Jets. In fact, going into tonight's game the Jets were 4-5 all time at Gillette. Conversely, the Pats had won eight in a row against NYJ at the Meadowlands before losing the last two.

One of the NFL tiebreaking gurus claims NE would clinch the #1 seed even if NYJ runs the table, AS LONG AS they beat Buffalo and Miami and EITHER Chicago OR Green Bay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts