30. Cincinnati
29. Buffalo
28. Detroit
27. Denver
26. San Francisco
25. Seattle
24. Minnesota
23. Tennessee

Here are my NFC and Interconference Super Showdowns to keep an eye on the rest of the way:

NFC Super Showdown #1- Philadelphia at NY Giants in week 15

NFC Super Showdown #2- New Orleans at Atlanta in week 16 on Monday night

NFC Super Showdown #2- Chicago at Green Bay in week 17

Interconference Showdown #1- New England at Chicago next week

Interconference Showdown #2- New Orleans at Baltimore in week 15

Interconference Showdown #3- Green Bay at New England, also in week 15

Bill,
Nice game by the Pats :up

Was THAT suppose to be a Showdown ?

Steelers have the Jets in a few weeks yet.

A friend of mine yesterday a work when talking about this game said,
"What, the Jets, Pats will win, Jets D is not that good"

Maybe I should have listened to him and made a call to Vegas !

Week 13- Top 10

1. New England
2. Atlanta
3. New Orleans
4. Pittsburgh
5. NY Jets
6. Baltimore
7. Chicago
8. Philadelphia
9. Green Bay
10. NY Giants

Week 13- Not 10

32. Carolina
31. Arizona
30. Cincinnati
29. Buffalo
28. Detroit
27. Denver
26. San Francisco
25. Seattle
24. Minnesota
23. Tennessee

Your really putting Atlanta ahead of the Steelers ?
Steelers BEAT them earlier in the year.

I know the list is fluid from week to week, but do you REALLY think the Falcons are better than the Steelers after watching the games this week ?

I know the list is fluid from week to week, but do you REALLY think the Falcons are better than the Steelers after watching the games this week ?

BTW, Ravens should be ahead of the Jets as well.

IF the SB was next week, you would take the Saint or Falcons over the Steelers or Ravens ?

Good luck with your house payment !

The broken down Steelers aren't sexy, but they keep winning ....

First of all, BOTH teams won this week (admittedly the Steelers more impressively) and the Falcons still have a better record. Also, the Falcons were #3 on my list last week, the Steelers #6. You think the Steelers should leap frog four spots over the Falcons?

Exactly right, the rankings go from week to week.

And where does it say that I think the the Falcons are better than the Steelers (although they MIGHT be)?:confused:

BTW, Ravens should be ahead of the Jets as well.

That's arguable, I'll give you that.

IF the SB was next week, you would take the Saint or Falcons over the Steelers or Ravens ?

Okay, NOW your homerism is REALLY showing! You think the Steelers (9-3) belong ahead of the Falcons (10-2), based on a 15-9 head-to-head win. You ALSO think I should put the Steelers ahead of the Saints, even though they have the same record AND the Saints beat them head-to-head. :confused:

The broken down Steelers aren't sexy, but they keep winning ....

And no neutral fan has given them more credit for being so tough.

BTW, these rankings are just my OPINION. You're more than welcome to do your own. ;)

The Broncos have fired head coach Josh McDaniels

When you give away Pro-Bowl talent, select questionable talent in the draft and have nothing to show for it in nearly 2 years, it's time to move on. He'll make a good coordinator somewhere. As for head coach, he seemed in over his head.

Two weeks ago, I said Michael Vick was the NFL MVP. But like Bill Parcells, "I reserve the right to change my mind"! ;)

Here are my NFC and Interconference Super Showdowns to keep an eye on the rest of the way:...

Interconference Showdown #1- New England at Chicago next week

Interconference Showdown #4- New York Jets at Chicago in week 16.

If Chicago beats New England but loses to the New York Jets, that would tend to even up their records and to affect some tie-breakers to the Jets favor.

The Haynesworth experiment is over:

The Washington Redskins have suspended Albert Haynesworth without pay for the team's next four games for "conduct detrimental to the club," the team said Tuesday.

The team said general manager Bruce Allen informed Haynesworth of the decision on Tuesday morning at the team's facility.

Coach Mike Shanahan said in a statement that Haynesworth "repeatedly refused to cooperate with our coaching staff in a variety of ways over an extended period of time."

Albert Haynesworth of Washington Redskins suspended four games - ESPN

Forgot another NFC Super Showdown- Giants at Packers in week 16.

AntAltMike mentioned Jets/Bears also in week 16- thanks for reminding me about that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)