2010 NBA Playoffs

The Celtics continue to do what they have done this spring- play their best basketball when their backs are against the wall.

Like the Flyers in the NHL postseson, the C's lead their league in resiliency this spring.

Will the Celtics seal the deal and become the most unlikely champs since the '04 Pistons?

Not sure why they are unlikely. 2008 Champs. Eliminated in 2009 due to a hobbled KG but now he is healthy and they look deep to me. regular season records are just for show. Ask LeBron.

Not sure why they are unlikely. 2008 Champs. Eliminated in 2009 due to a hobbled KG but now he is healthy and they look deep to me. regular season records are just for show. Ask LeBron.

ouch, i felt that. :D

To win in LA, Ray Allen will have to get hot again. If last night's game had been played in LA, LA would have won, because at least three of the fouls called against Kobe would not be called as fopuls in LA, and becuase several defensive plays by the Celtics "bigs" would have been called as fouls.

To win in LA, Ray Allen will have to get hot again. If last night's game had been played in LA, LA would have won, because at least three of the fouls called against Kobe would not be called as fopuls in LA, and becuase several defensive plays by the Celtics "bigs" would have been called as fouls.
I didnt realize LA had its own Refs that come with the Staples center.

Last edited:

Funny, I said that when the HEAT won their championship...and everyone made a issue of it. NOW people are realizing this.

Not making fun of you Vurbano, I just seem to find it funny how ALOT of folks are saying this now.

Funny, I said that when the HEAT won their championship...and everyone made a issue of it. NOW people are realizing this.

Not making fun of you Vurbano, I just seem to find it funny how ALOT of folks are saying this now.
You have never seen me proclaim any BBall team the best because of a regular season record.

Best big man in the NBA isn't playing the Phoenix Suns anymore....

In the Eastern Conference, you HAVE to be physical, have a halfcourt game and you have to have depth in the bigs. The Celtics are beating the sh** out of the Lakers...they are using a less abussive version of 'Jordan Rules' on the Lakers.

And it's working.....

You have never seen me proclaim any BBall team the best because of a regular season record.

Never said you did. I just have been saying since the HEAT did it....it has been proved OVER and OVER again that good teams KNOW they will make the playoffs barring any major injuries. SO, during the regular season, most GOOD, VETERAN teams cruise during the regular season to get a 3 or 4 seed.

Was not ment toward you like I said.;)

In the Eastern Conference, you HAVE to be physical, have a halfcourt game and you have to have depth in the bigs. The Celtics are beating the sh** out of the Lakers...they are using a less abussive version of 'Jordan Rules' on the Lakers.

And it's working.....

Just like last year's finals? ;)

Sandra

Last edited:
Orlando has no height on the front line. You have Rashard playing the power forward.....a 6-8 small foward playing a 7-0 player....

...if you dont see that....:rolleyes:

OK LOL I thought someone said in the Eastern Conference you HAVE to be physical, have a halfcourt game and you have to have depth in the bigs.

I guess you HAVE to have all that...unless you have no height on the front line, and have a 6-8 small forward playing power forward. Then you don't HAVE to HAVE it anymore... :rolleyes:

Sandra

Last edited:
Boston will wrap it up tonight .. Sorry Laker fans, but its ovah hehe

Now if they win tonight (Purple and Gold) then I might get tix for game 7 .. but I wont bet on that happening, and I am not talking about purchasing the tickets either hehe

I think it ends tonight.

Boston already proved they can win at STAPLES. I said if Boston was going to win, they'd have to win at least once in L.A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)