2010 NBA Playoffs

Damn just got home from Staples.. It's crazy in downtown lol
Goooooooo Lakers.. Hehe, back to back how ya like that Boston C's LOL
What u guys really thought I was rooting for the Green??? Hahahaha, it was tactic in my end that worked great and earn the World Champion LAkers number 17

The main question now is what's better. Wining back to back MVP (Lebron) or
Back to Back Championships (Kobe) LOL

Interesting quotes from the NBA playoffs from members

interesting note: last team to successfully defend their title was the LA Lakers for the 2nd straight year in 2001-02

And now 2009-2010

Don't count on it happening again this year mister.

LOL :D:eek::D:eek:

los.angeles.lakers.2.1758650.html

Last edited:
What u guys really thought I was rooting for the Green??? Hahahaha, it was tactic in my end that worked great and earn the World Champion LAkers number 17

Back on the bandwagon skippy? :rolleyes: :D

What a cop out by the clueless NBA mediots giving Kobe the finals MVP, as a Celtics fan, I can tell you Pau Gasol was the actual MVP of the series. I don't see how a player can go 6-24 in game 7 and be considered the MVP.

Yes the Lakers and the Celtics had nothing to do with it... :rolleyes:

It was all the referees fault that Ray Allen shot 5 for 21 from the field.

:river :river :river

Sandra

Isn't there a WNBA thread for you?

Wallace got 2 horrible calls against him in crunch time. The Pierce block called a foul was no different than the non-call Gasol got against KG. Ray Allen played great D against Kobe all game, than a flop call goes against Allen giving Kobe 3 free throws.

Isn't there a WNBA thread for you?

Wallace got 2 horrible calls against him in crunch time. The Pierce block called a foul was no different than the non-call Gasol got against KG. Ray Allen played great D against Kobe all game, than a flop call goes against Allen giving Kobe 3 free throws.

Oops, you forgot to comment on Ray Allen's 5 for 21 shooting night.

Complaining about referees is for losers... ;)

Sandra

Oops, you forgot to comment on Ray Allen's 5 for 21 shooting night.

Complaining about referees is for losers... ;)

Sandra

Yeah he shot bad, but he made up for that with his defense. I just wish the refs would have called the game the same way they did through 3 quarters.

Hey, Tommy Heinsohn agrees with me. :)

and you're how old????
dude you sound like a 4 year old

Yeah he shot bad, but he made up for that with his defense. I just wish the refs would have called the game the same way they did through 3 quarters.

Hey, Tommy Heinsohn agrees with me. :)

I like Tommy Heinsohn's enthusiasm, but he's the biggest homer crybaby on planet. If he agrees with you, then that says it all. ;)

Sandra

What a cop out by the clueless NBA mediots giving Kobe the finals MVP, as a Celtics fan, I can tell you Pau Gasol was the actual MVP of the series. I don't see how a player can go 6-24 in game 7 and be considered the MVP.

So you wanna give the MVP of THE SERIES to a guy that had only 2 good games while Kobe AVERAGED 29 points a game? Really? SERIOUSLY?

Didn't you hear Magic Johnson & Jerry Buss? The Laker fans are the greatest fans in the world:rolleyes::haha

And if the Celtics would have won....Ray Allen and Rondo would have said the Celtics fans are the greatest fans in the world....big deal! It's FORMER Lakers saying it, what do you expect them to say? The Philadelphia 76ers are the best fans in the world?:rolleyes::haha;)

LMAO!! Can Kobe be MORE of an a$$ho**??!!

Reporter: "Kobe.....how does this feel INDIVIDUALLY to you?"

Kobe: "That's 5....I need ONE more. AND, I have one more than Shaq!...." *smirk on his face* "You know me...I don't forget ANYTHING......"

Didn't you hear Magic Johnson & Jerry Buss? The Laker fans are the greatest fans in the world:rolleyes::haha
Those Celtics fans don't even show up when their team has a losing season. They also chant MVP for Kobe.
A year later, and all the frontrunning Boston fans enter the building. People in Boston go to other sporting events because they couldn't get a ticket to watch their baseball team play at The Dump.

I think he was trying to be humorous salsa. Kobe and Shaq get along now and both pick on each other still

BTW Hart, watch the Allen 3 pointer foul on Kobe replay. Allen obviously has his arm tangled up within Kobe's, and it was a smart play by Kobe to shoot at that point. The refs let a lot go last night, quit making excuses, because the officiating wasn't bad. There were a few bad calls BOTH ways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)