2010 NCAA Football Season

Would you rather have my Georgia teams 1-4 record? What is so wrong is our QB was supposed to be one of the weak links... However Aaron Murray is a bright spot. AJ Green absent was also, well came back big on Saturday in Colorado and did awesome.

These folks that want Richt gone is crazy. Although the loss of players after this year to graduation and early entries doesn't set up a good season next year.
Unfortuantely he can't control his players, from the Criminoles to ThUGA. It was whitewashed when he was winning, but not now.

Plus, keeping people like Bobo around, when they have no clue how to be an offensive coordinator is killing him (not to mention the agony of Willie's defense). CMR was hired because he was the "offensive genius" at FSU, he needs to takes back to offensive reigns and do what he was hired to do.

Having AJ Green back was good, but if they can't pull off a win against Colorado, what's going to happen when Florida & Auburn come around? I was worried about them before, now I'm worried about Tennessee. Hell, even Kentucky or even Vandy might be a problem this year.

Unfortuantely he can't control his players, from the Criminoles to ThUGA. It was whitewashed when he was winning, but not now.

Plus, keeping people like Bobo around, when they have no clue how to be an offensive coordinator is killing him (not to mention the agony of Willie's defense). CMR was hired because he was the "offensive genius" at FSU, he needs to takes back to offensive reigns and do what he was hired to do.

Having AJ Green back was good, but if they can't pull off a win against Colorado, what's going to happen when Florida & Auburn come around? I was worried about them before, now I'm worried about Tennessee. Hell, even Kentucky or even Vandy might be a problem this year.

Here's a WAG from left: Georgia wins the rest of their conference schedule.:D

Are you saying that Va Tech is better than Bama ?

IF Vegas looked at that game , Bama would be favored by 21 points.

LOL of course not.. Bama is the #1 team right now even without polls. I'm looking at regular season teams they face.

As for VT, I love my team and will pull for them no matter what and they are still a great team just had a accident it happens and I'm looking past it.

Come on Paul, your better than that.

I have no problem with Robinson, but , look where Forcier got you last year.

Your using stats from a game against BG is like me pulling up stats from the OSU/ Eastern Mich. game.

Sorry but I'm comfortable with Forcier at the helm. This offense is a whole different show from last year, regardless of who is QBing. That defense though.....well lets just say they couldn't stop you, me and 9 guys from here.

Sorry but I'm comfortable with Forcier at the helm. This offense is a whole different show from last year, regardless of who is QBing. That defense though.....well lets just say they couldn't stop you, me and 9 guys from here.

It just amazes me the difference between the offense and defense. If we just had an average defense, we could be a good enough team to make something happen. But without a defense and a kicking game.....good luck guys.

It just amazes me the difference between the offense and defense. If we just had an average defense, we could be a good enough team to make something happen. But without a defense and a kicking game.....good luck guys.

What surprises me more is the difference in the offense between last year and this.

Must-see games this weekend:

3:30 PM Alabama-South Carolina CBS
6:00 PM Oregon State-Arizona Versus
8:00 PM USC-Stanford ABC
8:00 PM Florida State-Miami (FL) ABC

Enjoy!

Sandra

Gotta add Michigan vs. Michigan State to the list of "must see" games. They are a surprising pair of 5-0 teams with something to prove in this rivalry...and a lot of bitterness ready to unleash. MSU has a decent defense and I am really interested in seeing how well, or poorly, Denard Robinson and the Michigan offensive line does in this matchup. Of course, I am also waiting to see if the Michigan defense can stop someone...anyone, this season.

Must-see games this weekend:

3:30 PM Alabama-South Carolina CBS
6:00 PM Oregon State-Arizona Versus
8:00 PM USC-Stanford ABC
8:00 PM Florida State-Miami (FL) ABC

Enjoy!

Sandra

Gotta add Michigan vs. Michigan State to the list of "must see" games. They are a surprising pair of 5-0 teams with something to prove in this rivalry...and a lot of bitterness ready to unleash. MSU has a decent defense and I am really interested in seeing how well, or poorly, Denard Robinson and the Michigan offensive line does in this matchup. Of course, I am also waiting to see if the Michigan defense can stop someone...anyone, this season.

I agree, the M vs MSU game will be better than the Bama vs USC game.

I'll watch the Bucks at Noon, the MSU game at 3:30 and not sure at 7:30/8 pm

What a show put on my the Nebraska QB. over 240 yards rushing and 4 TDs