Jamie Dixon, Pittsburgh
Steve Fisher, San Diego State
Steve Lavin, St John's
Mark Few, Gonzaga
Stu Morrill, Utah State
Lorenzo Romar, Washington
John Thompson III, Georgetown

Sandra

Why Fisher? A cheat at Michigan, and overrated now?

OK I'm pretty sure that's the last time I'm going to watch that 'First Four' thing. Goodness gracious that was pretty painful. Even with the first game going into overtime, it was just bad basketball. The rest of the games were just tedious.

Bring on the big boys today, already! I need to wash that stuff off my eyeballs.

Sandra

OK, I am not a college basketball fan (although it's not as bad as the NBA)...but Michigan absolutely pancaked Tennessee this afternoon. Yikes! It was like watching a #1 seed playing a #16. I do not see Bruce Pearl return next season after that performance.

Yesterday was great for Ramy (UK and Morehead State won, and the latter over hated Louisville), not so much for Sandy (Utah State and St. John's both lose)

OK, I am not a college basketball fan (although it's not as bad as the NBA)...but Michigan absolutely pancaked Tennessee this afternoon. Yikes! It was like watching a #1 seed playing a #16. I do not see Bruce Pearl return next season after that performance.
Before that game Pearl definitely had the look of a man that wasn't coming back...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts