2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame the fans in Green Bay. That cold ain't no joke. I sat through a playoff game in New England against the titans about 10 years ago and it was around -10. I was never so cold in my life. It doesn't matter how many layers you have on you just never get comfortable.

I don't blame them either ...

I do know that I have to go back to work Monday and the high will be 5* and thats the high for the week ... Yes, I work outside.

Pretty damn close. I do not care if the tickets were free and include food and parking. UNLESS it was in those luxury box, there is NO WAY I would ever go to a game with those type of conditions again.

Particularly with how nice it is in front of our High Def TV's at home ... :)

I can't wait to watch it and see some idiot with his shirt off
You know because being bare chested makes a person tough ;)

I would imagine that the O lines for both teams will be wearing short sleeves .... just something they tend to do, then again, they are playing and moving ...makes a big difference.

Jamaal Charles to the locker room with a possible concussion. Chiefs are driving...........

Very nice opening drive by the Chiefs.............KC up 7-0

WOW!! Andrew Luck answers with an incredible opening drive.......7-7

Chiefs pouring it on after the Trent Richardson fumble...........24-7 KC. What an awful trade that has been for the Colts!

When did the "Forward Lateral" become legal in the NFL ?

They now call it a shuttle pass, but in reality it's nothing more than a Forward Lateral, at least it was when I was growing up.

Is there a time when this changed ?

When did the "Forward Lateral" become legal in the NFL ?

They now call it a shuttle pass, but in reality it's nothing more than a Forward Lateral, at least it was when I was growing up.

Is there a time when this changed ?

By definition, it can't be a lateral if it's forward pass (as long as you're behind the LOS).

By definition, it can't be a lateral if it's forward pass (as long as you're behind the LOS).

I always looked at it as overhand vs underhand, but that may not have anything to do with it really ..

When you ran the old Option play and tossed it to the RB before you got hit going down the line ... you pitched the ball and the RVB had to be behind you or it was a Forward Lateral ... not this would be considered a forward pass ? And legal ...

38-10 Chiefs early in the 3rd. Andrew Luck has been rather unimpressive after his very impressive opening drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts to Ponder-Feb.11, 2014

RIP Jim Fregosi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)