2013 AL Central

Victor is red hot!

Wonder-50-Chili-Pepper-Static-Image.jpg

Section 117 what a game

You call that a game ?
That was batting practice ...

Whats the latest on Miggy ?

Looked like he was playing hurt like the 5th inning or so, did they take him out and whats his status ?

edit:

After reading tonights game recap, it didn 't sound like he was in any pain, just looked like he was limping at the time, maybe it was nothing afterall.

Last edited:
Yea it felt like batting practice, after about a one hour rain delay. Was great game for me and my son to watch and have some fun at :)

Yea leyland said with the lead pulling cabby was just precaution

Miggy thrown out mid at bat, can't remember if I have ever seen a player thrown out mid at bat

Leyland as well....

Miggy thrown out mid at bat, can't remember if I have ever seen a player thrown out mid at bat

Leyland as well....

Can't believe it, Miggy doesn't get animated, didn't throw a bat or any thing, just questioned a call, very quickly at that, really didn't say much and he was thrown out ....

It's a shame we all came to watch the Umpire today ...

He had a 0-2 count on him and the bases loaded when it happened.
To be honest, the first pitch was high and outside and the second one could have been a strike.

Leyland getting tossed is a given, he has to ...

What a load of horse sh*t. The first pitch was clearly high and outside, but the 2nd one was borderline. I can only assume Miggy was tossed because he was muttering in Spanish...and the ump wanted to be the center of attention in this game. Sucks, because this may cost us the game. Go Tigers!

Leyland as well....

Can't believe it, Miggy doesn't get animated, didn't throw a bat or any thing, just questioned a call, very quickly at that, really didn't say much and he was thrown out ....

It's a shame we all came to watch the Umpire today ...

He had a 0-2 count on him and the bases loaded when it happened.
To be honest, the first pitch was high and outside and the second one could have been a strike.

Leyland getting tossed is a given, he has to ...

What a load of horse sh*t. The first pitch was clearly high and outside, but the 2nd one was borderline. I can only assume Miggy was tossed because he was muttering in Spanish...and the ump wanted to be the center of attention in this game. Sucks, because this may cost us the game. Go Tigers!

It would have serve him right, had Tui hit one out, but he didn't and Prince popped up.

My evaluation for Phillies pitching, they kind of suck :)

Phillies just had a Tiger defensive inning, it was 3-3 starting the bottom of the inning, Tigers now up 11-3. and still only 1 out.

Tigers have beeen known to have defensive innings like this one .... remember the support for Porcello against the Angels earlier in the year. :eek:

Lawrence Phillips

Fan suffers life-threatening injuries after being struck by broken bat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)