2013 AL Central

Well, umpires have been fined and or suspended before, lets hope that MLB looks at the Cabrera calls and acts appropriately.

I didn't hear what Miggy had to say after the game about it, or Leyland either for that matter.

Maybe it's time for MLB to use that Strike zone box to evaluate the home plate umpires ... maybe THEN you would see that many of his calls are bad and complaining about balls and strikes is legit.

Nice win for the Tigers this evening. Hopefully they can pick-up a game on Cleveland as they are trailing the White Sox by a run in the 8th inning. Game time 1:00 PM tomorrow afternoon. I'm teleworking tomorrow so I'll have it playing in the background. :)

Avila has been swinging a better bat as of late

Nice win for the Tigers this evening. Hopefully they can pick-up a game on Cleveland as they are trailing the White Sox by a run in the 8th inning. Game time 1:00 PM tomorrow afternoon. I'm teleworking tomorrow so I'll have it playing in the background. :)

Should be J.V. on the mound for another afternoon game for him.
Hopefully his off field work has helped him get back on the right track.

Tigers get SS Jose Iglesias from the Red Sox, takes Peralta's place, however this was a 3 way deal with the Red and White Sox, with Prized OF Minny me Garcia going to the in division White Sox.

I sure hope Jose Iglesias is the real deal and I hate to give up Avisail Garcia for anyone.

Red Sox fans, please enlighten me as to Jose Iglesias and why the Red Sox gave up on him if he's as good as they have been reporting in the paper.

I origianlly thought, if Garcia had to go, at least he went to the Red Sox, I can live with that, not being it the division and a team I like to follow as well..... then I see he ends up in Chicago. Hope he doesn't kill the Tigers 19 times a year for the next 20 years.

Saw that Jason Giambi, Hit the winning HR for the tribe. I first thought was, he still plays?

Red Sox fans, please enlighten me as to Jose Iglesias and why the Red Sox gave up on him if he's as good as they have been reporting in the paper.

I hate that the Red Sox traded Iglesias, but I can't think of a better fit than the Tigers. He is an absolute stud in the field, and his great range will certainly help out Miggy on the left side. He has very little power, and his batting average has fallen off drastically (after hovering around .400), but in the Tigers lineup I think they can afford a light hitting SS. Besides, with the Jhonny Peralta situation, the Tigers needed a SS anyway. Now they have a very young one that will throw the leather around like nobody's business.

Lawrence Phillips

Fan suffers life-threatening injuries after being struck by broken bat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)