2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game and what I finish, I was rooting for the Patriots, but of course with a few seconds to go, I thought they would lose it.

Great game and very glad the Pats won! Almost didn't happen though and boy the headlines would've been ugly today. When the pats intercepted that ball I fell off of the sofa :D . Wife and I were screaming our heads off !!!

ESPN has announced that they have extended Trent Dilfer's contract. The World Wide Leader loves Trent for his keen prognostication skills!!

One thing that really irritated me was Chris Collingsworth's pro- Seahawks attitude. CW had his head so far up Wilson's backside that at one point I didnt know where Russ Wilson end's and CW begins.

Out of all the trash talk from the Seahawks...Brady would have been justified getting in #25's face and belting "you mad now bro?". Fortunately, he has more than enough class. And BTW, Lane... is Gronk still not that good?

VIA NYPOST:

Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin, after scoring a third-quarter touchdown on a 3-yard pass from Russell Wilson, made a lewd gesture, appearing as if he was pulling down his pants to, well, poop the football.

He was hit with a 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Baldwin said he directed the gesture at a Patriots player but would not single him out. “That’s between me and the guy it was directed at,’’ Baldwin said.

Real class!!

Source: NYPOST

Report: Only one Pats football deflated
Deflategate could be turning in the Patriots’ favor, if the latest media leak in the NFL’s investigation proves true.

According to an anonymously sourced NFL Network report Sunday morning, just one of the 12 footballs used by New England in the first half of the AFC Championship Game two weeks ago was judged by league officials to be two pounds of air per square inch below the NFL’s 12.5 PSI minimum.

The league’s official network reported 11 of the 12 balls were underinflated, but contradicted an ESPN report from last week that all 11 of the suspect balls were two psi below the limit.

NFL Network reported “many of the underinflated balls were just a few ticks under the minimum.”

The network also reported the ballboy caught on video dipping into a Gillette Stadium bathroom with the balls for 98 seconds was “elderly.”

The NFL Network report was just the latest twist in a controversy the league has turned over to an outside investigator for a probe it says will not be completed for several more weeks.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said during his state-of-the-league press conference Friday the NFL has “made no judgments so far” and won’t publicly comment until investigator Ted Wells is finished with his work.

If the above holds water, I wouldnt be surprised to see the Pats sue the NFL. Those "anonymous" sources of ESPN and NFL dragged the Pats through he mudd along with a Nancy Grace conviction.

I was more annoyed by Collingsworth continuing to talk about deflated footballs during the game. STFU and stop taking me out of the game for some bull sh*t.

Reactions: BillD1984
Source: NYPOST

Report: Only one Pats football deflated
Deflategate could be turning in the Patriots’ favor, if the latest media leak in the NFL’s investigation proves true.

According to an anonymously sourced NFL Network report Sunday morning, just one of the 12 footballs used by New England in the first half of the AFC Championship Game two weeks ago was judged by league officials to be two pounds of air per square inch below the NFL’s 12.5 PSI minimum.

The league’s official network reported 11 of the 12 balls were underinflated, but contradicted an ESPN report from last week that all 11 of the suspect balls were two psi below the limit.

NFL Network reported “many of the underinflated balls were just a few ticks under the minimum.”

The network also reported the ballboy caught on video dipping into a Gillette Stadium bathroom with the balls for 98 seconds was “elderly.”

The NFL Network report was just the latest twist in a controversy the league has turned over to an outside investigator for a probe it says will not be completed for several more weeks.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said during his state-of-the-league press conference Friday the NFL has “made no judgments so far” and won’t publicly comment until investigator Ted Wells is finished with his work.

If the above holds water, I wouldnt be surprised to see the Pats sue the NFL. Those "anonymous" sources of ESPN and NFL dragged the Pats through he mudd along with a Nancy Grace conviction.
I've been saying it since the beginning of this story,NOTHING is going to come out of this.Being able to do something in 98 seconds with those footballs in a bathroom is grasping at straws.

I was more annoyed by Collingsworth continuing to talk about deflated footballs during the game. STFU and stop taking me out of the game for some bull sh*t.

How about Michelle Da Foya asking Bob Kraft about it RIGHT AFTER the game? Just STFU you media clowns!!

How about Michelle Da Foya asking Bob Kraft about it RIGHT AFTER the game? Just STFU you media clowns!!

Media whores. This is why I have no issue whatsoever on how Lynch treats members of the media.

They beat us by this much

10952400_1049747348385373_8399639528667181332_n.jpg

Reactions: hallrk and Kraven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts