2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers have played MUCH better, just never felt like they were really in this one.
Losing Bell hurt big time, as a runner and a recvr out of the back field, with the rushing game gone, they could concentrate on the recvrs, made it much easier.

DeSean Jackson: I wouldn't put Lindley on my Pop Warner team

Uh DeSean,you DO realize that Lindley is a 3rd string QB who started because the Cardinals' 1st & 2nd string QB's were effectively out for the season don't you?

That was about as close as I've ever seen a punter get the ball to the goal line. The Lions got to start their second possession at about the 6 inch line.

Lions better give Suh whatever he wants to keep him after this year. 2 big sacks force the boys to do a FG.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

They DEFINITELY got that one, CLEAR pass Interference, 1) guys NEVER looked for the ball, 2) ran over the guy ... they called it and then picked it up ?
Cowboys are getting every call down the stretch ... 3 times on this current drive they had them stopped and a penalty helped them, fictitious or not.

Yup, looks like unless the Lions make a drive here, the Boys were given this one to them by the refs late.

I hate it when the officials decide a game.

Reactions: oldengineer
Not only did they blow the PI call but they gave Dallas 2 cheap defensive holding calls after that. This game is a travesty. If I was a Lions fan I'd need to be put on suicide watch.

The only negative thing I can say is that Caldwell should have gone for it on 4th and 1 after the pickup of the flag. I was hoping they would. Dallas had offensive momentum for the whole quarter and I don't think the Detroit D could have held them even if the punt was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)