2014-15 NHL Season

I'll take the Black Hawks to come out of the West.

I'll root for TB over Washington, don't care in the other side.
As long as Brooke Hogan(Hulk Hogan's daughter) doesn't sing the national anthem,like she did the last time the Lightning was in the Stanley Cup finals,I can put up with the Lightning being in the finals.

As long as Brooke Hogan(Hulk Hogan's daughter) doesn't sing the national anthem,like she did the last time the Lightning was in the Stanley Cup finals,I can put up with the Lightning being in the finals.
Someone please hear my humble plea,IF somehow the Tampa Bay Lightning do make it to the finals,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DO NOT let Brooke Hogan(Hulk Hogan's daughter) sing the national anthem again like she did the last time that they were in the finals.

With the Original 6 teams going down in flames in the Eastern Conference,I'm pulling for an Anaheim Ducks-Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Finals. My logic is that the Ducks head coach use to be the Capitals head coach before they fired him(then he went to the Ducks). It would be sweet revenge for him if the Ducks defeat the Caps for the Stanley Cup.

Bolts in Montreal for Game#5 (Blots up 3-1). No coach nor therapist in the world will be able to properly prepare the lightning for what they're about to walk into.
Having been at 3 games where the Habs faced elimination...its going to be beyond deafening.

If the Habs score first, people in Toronto are going to feel the aftershock.

Bolts in Montreal for Game#5 (Blots up 3-1). No coach nor therapist in the world will be able to properly prepare the lightning for what they're about to walk into.
Having been at 3 games where the Habs faced elimination...its going to be beyond deafening.

If the Habs score first, people in Toronto are going to feel the aftershock.
In hockey, crowd noise is over rated ... the crowd can't effect the game like they can in football.

So crown noise has no effects on pumping up the home team? No psychological edge?
So where's the advantage in "home field advantage" ?

This time mate you're far out in left field!

So crown noise has no effects on pumping up the home team? No psychological edge?
So where's the advantage in "home field advantage" ?

This time mate you're far out in left field!
Nope ... there is No Home Ice Advantage in hockey.

The Lightning were the best team in the league this year at home.

The Red Wings WON 2 of the 4 road games in Tampa.

Also, you should not need the crowd to pump you up, your a PROFESSIONAL.

Nope ... there is No Home Ice Advantage in hockey.

The Lightning were the best team in the league this year at home.

The Red Wings WON 2 of the 4 road games in Tampa.

Also, you should not need the crowd to pump you up, your a PROFESSIONAL.

I invite you to come see a playoff game in Montreal :third.

I invite you to come see a playoff game in Montreal :third.

You can pretty much say that about any arena during the playoffs. Heck last year in Columbus, they actually blew out the speakers in the arena due to the crowd being so loud. You could hardly hear the cannon when it was fired during goal celebrations.

Seems The Leafs, Sabres and Wings are in the final bidding war for Mike Babcock's services.
Latest word is a 20mil/5 year final offer from Detroit.

CBC is reporting that Babcock is going to the Leafs.:(
$50 million for 8 years
I'm finding this to be very surprising, him going to the Leafs, or the Sabres for that matter.
He must have decided he could not get the Wings any further than he has.

I wish the Wings would hire the coach that they had and went to San Jose I think, Mc Clain I think, but I don't think they will.

I'm finding this to be very surprising, him going to the Leafs, or the Sabres for that matter.
He must have decided he could not get the Wings any further than he has.

I wish the Wings would hire the coach that they had and went to San Jose I think, Mc Clain I think, but I don't think they will.
Looks like Jeff Blas hill has the inside track to become the next Coach of the Red Wings, he is the coach that has been supplying the Wings with all the young players they have on the roster and more coming, so he's very well familiar with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)