2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening on the radio. Lions will head back to London next season to face the Chiefs on Nov. 1st 2015. Looks like it will be the same 9 am start time.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
While I hate the idea of ANY teams having to go to Europe to play a football game ... I did like the 9 am kickoff, that was kinda fun/interesting.

Bengals are playing like crap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bengals are playing like crap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Andy Dalton played one of the worst games I've ever seen from a starting quaterback, at any level. Cheapskate Mike Brown must love that contract he gave him.

Remember after 3 games the Bengals were the "best team in the AFC", neither does anyone else.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They laid a huge egg. They need to fire the head coach.

Yeah, a lot of bitching in KC, first home team in recent memory with no problems selling tickets to give up a home game.

I don't think the Hunt's gave up that game without getting something in return. Not sure what it would be, but it has to be something.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Browns looked ... well, very Un Browns like.

When is the last time the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions were in first place at the same time ?
Browns share 1st currently, but they are still there.

Well the 2nd half the Lions' season is about to begin. Hopefully they don't screw it up like they did last year. I'm looking forward for the Lions to eat the Dolphins today.

Carr is most likely the lone bright spot on a terrible Raiders team. Kind of makes you understand what Archie Manning & Dan Pastorini went through on bad teams.

Carr is most likely the lone bright spot on a terrible Raiders team. Kind of makes you understand what Archie Manning & Dan Pastorini went through on bad teams.

There are others. The Raiders have a very good linebacking group. You wouldn't notice it due to the atrocious defensive line. The ARE some talented players. I just continue to be baffled by the lack of balls by the coaching staff, especially offensive coaches. The team is oh-and-fu@#ing-8 and they are STILL calling conservative as hell plays as if they had already sealed a playoof spot and they are trying to prevent the team from losing the contenders spot. The ONLY game they allowed this team to play was in the San Diego game....

So tough to see this team play right now... it gets very depressing...

Lions will play the Cardinals (the #1 team in the league) at Arizona this coming Sunday in what's sure to be the toughest match this season for the Lions. Interestingly, both teams finished in 3rd place in their divisions last year and now both teams meet in 1st place in their divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)