2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-6 records are tied for an NFL division lead, and another division has all 4 teams over .500. The last few weeks of the season should be very interesting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playoff Picture After Week 11

AFC

1. Patriots
2. Broncos
3. Bengals
4. Colts
5. Chiefs
6. Steelers

In The Hunt
7. Dolphins
8. Chargers
9. Ravens
10. Browns

NFC
1. Cardinals
2. Lions
3. Eagles
4. Falcons
5. Packers
6. Cowboys

In The Hunt
7. 49ers
8. Seahawks
9. Saints
10. Bears

A quick note about this past MNF game. I can't recall watching any other live sport broadcast with so many damn commercials.
Am certain the commercial to game ration exceeded 2 to 1

Looks like Stealers' Blount is in hot water for leaving the field early due to being upset w/ his role on the team.
Guess he regrets leaving the Pats now eh?

Looks like Stealers' Blount is in hot water for leaving the field early due to being upset w/ his role on the team.
Guess he regrets leaving the Pats now eh?
As he should be!! imo :)

Whitewolf, you said AS HE SHOULD ...
Are you referring to him being gone after leaving the game early, or being mad about the lack of playing time ?

I don't believe his playing time should he much more than he's getting ... LaVeon Bell is having a GREAT year and playing very well ... his touches should be minimal.
Bell went for over 200 last night.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Did he leave the Pats, or did they release him too ?

He left for more money. I know pro athletes view their skill as a "business" but at one point you gotta show some loyalty. Blount's career was in neutral in TampaBay.....and the Pats resurrected him.

Whitewolf, you said AS HE SHOULD ...
Are you referring to him being gone after leaving the game early, or being mad about the lack of playing time ?

I don't believe his playing time should he much more than he's getting ... LaVeon Bell is having a GREAT year and playing very well ... his touches should be minimal.
Bell went for over 200 last night.
He should be released for leaving the game early!! :)

Brilliant move by the Pats! 2 year on veteran minimum w/ incentives plus it keeps Blount from signing w/ either Indy or Denver.
Also, 3 Pats RB are free agents after this year so this works out for many reasons.

I can see Blount starting off on kickoffs then progressing into the offence.

Amazing, he just left the Pats ...
He was not doing much in Pittsburgh when needed, now the Pats are gonna give him a 2 year contract ?

If he was worth the investment, the Steelers wouldn't have let him go.

Sunday's Jets/Bills game has been postponed. It might be played Monday night at a neutral site (maybe Detroit, D.C., or Pittsburgh...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)