2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, between their style of play and the injuries today the Chiefs are probably only a 4-5 win game too. A bunch of disappointing Sundays in my future.

I thought the Chiefs would do better today. So far I'm not happy with the Chiefs or Cowboys games. Not sure who I will follow if they both flame out this year. I will sit through the pain and watch them both though, no matter how it goes.

Instead of getting frustrated by the Colts' play,I should just look at the Broncos' defense as proving they can play with the "big boys(like the Seahawks & 49ers)" now. It's just one game & we'll have to see if they can do it again next week against the Chiefs AND the week after that against the Seahawks IN SEATTLE. Looking at their schedule,I see that they are playing against the NFC West,so they'll have to face the 49ers too. They're playing against the AFC East also.

1-0 at home. Very impressive "Crown their asses"

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Seriously,I do know that it's early,but I do like how they've improved their defense,& I do think their chances are good. How about a Broncos-Patriots AFC Championship? I'll reserve judgement until after week 3 when they play the Seahawks at Seattle. I also hope they aren't looking ahead to the Seahawks' game when they play the Chiefs next week.

You can play semantics with me saying 'everybody' but it's not an uncommon prediction.

After saying he wasn't going to wait until he sucked to walk away, I'm all for a denver Super Bowl win if it means Manning is going to retire :)

Bengals win, but almost give it away. First win at Baltimore since 2009.
Redskins lose, what else is new.

Very happy with the performance of the Atlanta Falcons yesterday. Not only did they beat the hated Saints but they scored quite nicely on a pretty good defense (#5 overall last year). The best take away from the game in my opinion is; the Falcons only gave up one sack yesterday. The thing that worries me the most? They had zero sacks and put VERY little pressure on the QB. If that doesn't improve, it will be a mediocre season at best.

Worse looking team's of the day were St. Louis and the first half Dallas Cowboys. Best teams I saw in week one? Seattle (will anybody solve that defensive backfield) and Atlanta. Biggest surprise? Tennessee Titans and the Minnesota Vikings. Best performances that I saw; Matt Ryan and Cordell Patterson. Worse, Tony Romo. Jekyll and Hyde award yesterday, the Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland game. Gotta get the Packers going in the right direction now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts