2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's gay? Never quite understood the 'I'm going to pretend like this isn't news' argument. And yeah, it's borderline hateful.

Nope not hateful at all... and it shouldn't be news - who cares if he is gay...I sure as hell don't. I have a gay relative and gay friends and I tell them all they get no special treatment from me. You are the person you are....he is a great athlete and he should be treated no different than all the other great athlete's straight or gay. So this is NOT news.... time to move on.

Reactions: Rey
That's why it's so great the regular season begins tonight! Finally we can start talking about the games,about the sport itself and not all the ridiculous drama outside of the game. At least much less of it anyway.

"Finally we can start talking about the games,about the sport itself and not all the ridiculous drama outside of the game"

johnnydrama-436970.jpeg

He played pretty good, made some good plays while missing a few as well, overall, expected, I heard them discussing him as well as Corey Linsey alot.
I just couldn't get enough of Ha Ha,judging by the score last night,the Packers could have used more Ha Ha themselves. Need....more....Ha Ha.

Last edited:
The headline comes from Stephen A Smiths interpretation of the NFL calling teams, not from the NFL. I'd probably want to find out the interest in signing him in the event some sort of discrimination lawsuit may be suspected if teams are potentially acting improperly.

It's not like practice squad players just hang out and collect a check. If he's a trophy player it will come out.

Reads like manufactured controversy, just apply common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)