2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to respond to it. Are you trying to strike up an argument over Kellen Moore? I don't know much to say about him other than he put up a ton of yards at Boise St.
It's just the irony of the NFL. What brought the subject up was an article stating that the Rams' new QB is Shaun Hill. It also mentioned that the Lions don't have a solid back up to take over now,because Hill is gone,to take over if Stafford goes down,which in the article's opinion,would effectively end the Lions' play off hopes,ending that quote in parentheses,"Sorry Kellen Moore." That's what stirred my question of wouldn't it be ironic if it was "weak armed(as critics have claimed)" Kellen Moore who ended up leading the Lions to the play offs. If that ever did happen & he actually could do it,I'd say "no harm no foul," as long as the Lions do make it to the play offs. If their defense could jell together like the Seahawks did...........

Just because you have a strong arm doesn't mean you're a good quaterback. See Jeff George and Jay Cutler.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hey! Who says Cutler isn't a good QB? You just wait and see this year, he'll be a top 5 QB.

The great thing with NFL is that you never know what's going to happen. Injuries like this just open a door for another player and we may all be surprised. It's things like this that make for the greatest stories in sports. Just like the Kurt Warner story. Warner is a legend here in Iowa.

Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
It's just the irony of the NFL. What brought the subject up was an article stating that the Rams' new QB is Shaun Hill. It also mentioned that the Lions don't have a solid back up to take over now,because Hill is gone,to take over if Stafford goes down,which in the article's opinion,would effectively end the Lions' play off hopes,ending that quote in parentheses,"Sorry Kellen Moore." That's what stirred my question of wouldn't it be ironic if it was "weak armed(as critics have claimed)" Kellen Moore who ended up leading the Lions to the play offs. If that ever did happen & he actually could do it,I'd say "no harm no foul," as long as the Lions do make it to the play offs. If their defense could jell together like the Seahawks did...........
I would have no problem with Moore taking over if Stafford went down.

Weak arm ?
Arm strength doesn 't make the QB, intelligence and accuracy make a QB ...

Joe Montana didn't have a STRONG arm, I think he managed to do pretty well in the NFL.

Lions do have Dan Orlovski once again.

I would have no problem with Moore taking over if Stafford went down.

Weak arm ?
Arm strength doesn 't make the QB, intelligence and accuracy make a QB ...

Joe Montana didn't have a STRONG arm, I think he managed to do pretty well in the NFL.

Lions do have Dan Orlovski once again.
That's why I put weak armed in quotation marks in a jab towards the critics.

Looks like they are upholding the year suspension for Josh Gordon. Adjust your fantasy football rosters.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:eeek:oldno:sorrow

Rams cut Sam, 1st openly gay player drafted
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-cut-sam-1st-drafted-201251204--nfl.html

I want the Washington Redskins to pick up Michael Sam because............the politically correct crowd who wanted him to make it into the NFL also most likely are protesting the redskins' name as racist,& I want to see them struggle to say Michael Sam & Redskin in the same sentence.

OK...so Sam is CO-Defensive player of the year in the MIGHTY SEC...yet few people think he can play. SO does that make the SEC overrated? I mean HOW do you vote a guy CO-Defensive Player of the year in the supposedly toughest conference in ALL of college football, yet not make an impact to make a NFL squad?

OK...so Sam is CO-Defensive player of the year in the MIGHTY SEC...yet few people think he can play. SO does that make the SEC overrated? I mean HOW do you vote a guy CO-Defensive Player of the year in the supposedly toughest conference in ALL of college football, yet not make an impact to make a NFL squad?
Yes, I found that interesting as well.

To me it's more of media problem than anything, they're the one who votes for the award.

Also, college success doesn't equal NFL success. Does that mean your Miami teams lead by Steve Walsh, Gino Torretra or Ken Dorsey weren't any good because they didn't have NFL success?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Oakland Raiders will start rookie Derek Carr at QB, over Matt Schaub to start the season ....

Where is Terrelle Pryor now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts