2014 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be surprised if this kid last 4 years in the league..

He'll make if 4 years but he just won't be starting. He'll either be a backup QB somewhere or they'll try him at other positions. I'd almost rather have Tebow, at least he has the physical attributes to play other positions besides QB. That's a lot coming from me because I can't stand Tebow either.

How many times have you seen this scenario....

Popular rookie on the bench. QB starter is having a bad game...2nd half the fans are chanting for the rookie. Next game, the QB starts off cold..fans chant for the rookie and boo the QB.

Coach gives in, makes a change. Rookie has a so-so game, wins the next then stinks up the rest of the season. Starts off the next season as the starter, eventually gets benched...career over within 2 years.

How many times have you seen this scenario....

Popular rookie on the bench. QB starter is having a bad game...2nd half the fans are chanting for the rookie. Next game, the QB starts off cold..fans chant for the rookie and boo the QB.

Coach gives in, makes a change. Rookie has a so-so game, wins the next then stinks up the rest of the season. Starts off the next season as the starter, eventually gets benched...career over within 2 years.

It happens every year.

To get a Name such as "Johnny Football" don't you have to have DONE something first ?
He hasn't even had a snap in the NFL.

Mark Sanchez doesn't look too bad when coached by someone who cares about offense.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I haven't heard anything about him the whole preseason.

It was, back in March. Discussed here too, in the off season thread.

It ended up almost working like a trade, with Vick signing with the Jets....

Well I hope Fox keeps this up into the regular season, but I have my doubts. I like today's preseason coverage on Fox with the SD/SF game. No annoying bottom line ticker, no twitter crap or other annoying popups. I like the new minimal scoring/timing box in the upper left corner too.

Now if the other networks would just do the same during game coverage.

Reactions: Jimbo
If the box is going to be in a corner, they should toggle it to be behind the offense so there's no obstruction where the play is heading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts