2015 NBA Playoffs

I could see Lebron getting the Mvp but I'm more surprised that Curry didn't get a Mvp vote... Ai got 7 votes Lebron 4

Now on to Lebrons legacy... No chance he can become the GOAT... That's Jordan... But being 2-4 in the finals does not hurt his legacy... At the end if his career Lebron will still go down as one of the best to ever play the game... Just not #1... For all the Lebron haters saying he is 2-4 in the finals look no father then the logo himself Jerry West... He was 1-8 in finals and don't think his legacy was hurt at all

I could see Lebron getting the Mvp but I'm more surprised that Curry didn't get a Mvp vote... Ai got 7 votes Lebron 4

Now on to Lebrons legacy... No chance he can become the GOAT... That's Jordan... But being 2-4 in the finals does not hurt his legacy... At the end if his career Lebron will still go down as one of the best to ever play the game... Just not #1... For all the Lebron haters saying he is 2-4 in the finals look no father then the logo himself Jerry West... He was 1-8 in finals and don't think his legacy was hurt at all

Unless you win the Finals, you should NOT win the MVP. This is not the regular season.

As a old NBA fan Russell is the GOAT more Championships in organized basketball as a player in history. that's the fact.
15 Championships in 20 years and a Gold Medal.
And i hate the Celtics

Mike a solid third behind Magic. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)