2015 NBA Playoffs

Cavaliers/LeBrons Dusted them bulls. thought we would slow a bit without KLove and did. Gasol running out of Gas along with the rest nice job Tib's (the Butcher), Feel sorry for Anthony Davis if he lands there.

Absolutely pathetic display by the Bulls. The Cavs were there for the taking. No Love, no Irving, bad shooting Lebron...and they lay THAT egg?! WOW... And Derrick Rose... IS the NBA's version of Darren McFadden.

And finally, can we PLEASE close the door on the BS notion that Kyrie Irving "is the best player Lebron has ever played with"? He is a good player that has shown flashes of being very good.

Cavaliers/LeBrons Dusted them bulls. thought we would slow a bit without KLove and did. Gasol running out of Gas along with the rest nice job Tib's (the Butcher), Feel sorry for Anthony Davis if he lands there.

Lebron OWNS the Bulls. I heard a rumor last night that smartass changed the Wikipedia site to Lebron James. IF TRUE, that is hilarious...

...but I still hate him. :)

Historical performance by LBJ.
The Man is like a Heart Surgeon he rips it out of his opponents and transplants in his guys. If he finds His Jumper somewhere .....World look out.
his powerness is transferable. i wondered about many of the words coming out of Mario Chalmers the past few years now I know it was LBJ...... LMAO but true

Apparently if both the Warriors & the Cavs sweep their opponents,we'll have to wait 9 days until the finals start.
Report: NBA may bump up Finals 2 days if Warriors and Cavs both sweep
http://www.thescore.com/news/769560

Yeah,but WILL ABC sign off on this? I'm so glad that the NHL doesn't have this boneheaded problem.
I was wondering about this. The Finals are scheduled to next Thursday. If BOTH series end in a sweep, the Finals should start on Sunday or Tue. max (assuming the Finals are still on a Th-Su-Tu rotation as in the past).

Even though the Rockets won tonight,it still leaves open the fact that there will still be a big time gap to fill if the Cavs win tomorrow night(now tonight),& then the Warriors win Wednesday night. One good thing about waiting at least a week until the finals start,Irving & now Curry can rest up & heal.

Historical performance by LBJ.
The Man is like a Heart Surgeon he rips it out of his opponents and transplants in his guys. If he finds His Jumper somewhere .....World look out.
his powerness is transferable. i wondered about many of the words coming out of Mario Chalmers the past few years now I know it was LBJ...... LMAO but true
I expected nothing else with an East that's never been weaker. For the cavs with LBJ to not have made it to the finals would've been inexcusable. When they finish the sweep of the Hawks, it should give them time to recuperate and get ready for the West.

If I had bought tickets and already made plans for the finals at a certain time and then they changed them, I would be pissed.

I expected nothing else with an East that's never been weaker. For the cavs with LBJ to not have made it to the finals would've been inexcusable. When they finish the sweep of the Hawks, it should give them time to recuperate and get ready for the West.
But with Love gone before round 1 is over & Kyrie at 50-70% ?

Sure at the start of the season I thought they should win the east. we had this offense genius from the Euro league, who ends up being a guy who grinds his players like a pencil. he reminds me of Mr Magoo. 2-11 without LBJ.
he never had to pull off this much imo since 2007 or as i recall them "the Larry Hughes crew" lol

But with Love gone before round 1 is over & Kyrie at 50-70% ?

Sure at the start of the season I thought they should win the east. we had this offense genius from the Euro league, who ends up being a guy who grinds his players like a pencil. he reminds me of Mr Magoo. 2-11 without LBJ.
he never had to pull off this much imo since 2007 or as i recall them "the Larry Hughes crew" lol
Yes even with all that. All the other teams they've faced have a bunch of injuries as well.

I'm Tired of the pundits
saying they can't beat the bulls with Rose playing.

I'm Tired of the pundits
saying they can't beat the hawks they play like the Spurs.

I'm Tired of the pundits
Now saying they beat a weak Eastern Conference.

I'm Tired of the pundits
saying they can't beat the Warriors they are too good.

keep talking you heads

IF Lebron shoots like he did in LAST SEASONS Finals(28pt, 7rebs, 6assists...over 53% shooting, 47% from 3pt...while getting their asses handed to them by the Spurs)..I would say they have a good chance.

Reactions: madmadworld
Thought Golden State would take the series in easy fashion but when you have the best player on the planet and the way his team has been playing (Eastern conference I know but still)... I have a feeling this will be more competitive... Depends on how healthy Kyrie is for the series... Just hoping it's entertaining and goes 7 games

Reactions: madmadworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)