2015 NBA Playoffs

So Lebron is playing out of his mind... This team has no business competing with Golden State but if you leave the door cracked for the Greatest Player on the Planet you are taking a huge risk... I think Golden State responds with a Game 4 win to make this a best of 3 series... But Lebron is sure doing his part... Love him or hate him you have to respect him

The Warriors could take a page out of LeBron's book who's leaving it all out on the court.

If LeBron can carry the Cav's to a championship,then he truly deserves to be called a Superstar & to be mentioned in the same breath as Michael Jordan & Magic Johnson,& there is nothing us haters can say otherwise. To be fair,it's not like he's doing it all by himself. He does have some pretty good players playing beside him right now. With the history of injuries that both Love & Irving have,& even Varejão(who's 32),you have to wonder if it's best for the Cav's to move on whitout them,especially if the Cav's can win the Championship against the Warriors..

Back to reality boys.
I don't know, can't seem to trust the warriors after what I saw the first 3 games.

To state the obvious, the biggest issue for the cavs is if LeBron can continue to put out this kind of intensity for the rest of the series. He is after all, human.
VJsw1MaU_bigger.jpeg

I don't know, can't seem to trust the warriors after what I saw the first 3 games.

To state the obvious, the biggest issue for the cavs is if LeBron can continue to put out this kind of intensity for the rest of the series. He is after all, human.
VJsw1MaU_bigger.jpeg
Yeah, if they had Irving and Love then the series would be a whole lot different.

Really afraid it's over for the Cavs. With a rotation of only 6-1/2 players, there's nothing left in the tank. J.R. really in a slump and contributing nothing point wise. Shump not much better. If only we had Kyrie, it would be a much different story. Expect this series to be over in 6.

As I said previously, series will be over in 6. Just no help for Lebron, and he is totally gassed. Can only wonder what it would have been like with Irving and Love. I really think that it would have been a much different story. So Cleveland, it's wait til next year as always.

As I said previously, series will be over in 6. Just no help for Lebron, and he is totally gassed. Can only wonder what it would have been like with Irving and Love. I really think that it would have been a much different story. So Cleveland, it's wait til next year as always.

I will not declare that vampire dead until the sun comes up.

Reactions: Rey
do you the NBA would ever in Finals on the "Travel days" add like a "Rest day"? i think its will make for even better basketball

like said Cleveland is in Golden State for games 1&2 on Thursday & Sunday like this season Game 3 was Tuesday, i would think if they have Monday to travel back to Cleveland and then Tuesday to rest up it might make a different come Game 3 on Wednesday night , it's a just suggesting

As a Warrior's fan, I think the MVP should have gone to Lebron. Usually I'm for it being on someone on the winning team, but the single-handedly willed his team to compete.

Reactions: madmadworld
Lebron wanted to and tried his damndest to bring the title to Cleveland. He was not at all interested in personal honors. If J.R. and Shump had stepped up, it would have helped immensely. Guess the stage was just way too large for them.

Reactions: madmadworld
Lebron wanted to and tried his damndest to bring the title to Cleveland. He was not at all interested in personal honors. If J.R. and Shump had stepped up, it would have helped immensely. Guess the stage was just way too large for them.

Can't play the "shoulda, woulda, coulda" game. Because you can counter with Kerr making adjustments to the above. Then that would have forced a terrible coach in Blatt trying to make arrangements...and they would have been dead in the water.

As a Warrior's fan, I think the MVP should have gone to Lebron. Usually I'm for it being on someone on the winning team, but the single-handedly willed his team to compete.

After losing in 6? I do not believe that a player from the losing team should be MVP because if he was, Cleveland should have won. And you cannot the argument of "without Lebron" because without Lebron, they have a worse record than the Heat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)