2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Baylor was a pretty strong running team in addition to the passing before they lost their 1st, 2nd and 3rd string QB. They were 4th in the nation in rushing attempts this season. They also were without their top rusher Shock Linwood. I believe the 3rd string QB was able to play yesterday. That was one game I wanted to watch and ended up missing it.

Auburn let Memphis back in the game before pulling away convincingly, and so far it is all MSU against NC State in Charlotte.

Just got home and see Houston is having their way with FSU.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
At half they were ... up 21-3.
FSU scored right away to start the 2nd and the D was playing much better, stopping Houston. Now Houston is starting to get it going again.
Houston's D has been very good.

No one posting about the College Playoff games ?
While the Clemson / Oklahoma game is all but over, clock still has 10 minutes to go ...
Will this game be over before the next one starts, scheduled for 8 pm.

While the Clemson / Oklahoma game is all but over, clock still has 10 minutes to go ...
Will this game be over before the next one starts, scheduled for 8 pm.

This one is over. I'm hoping the next game is a lot more fun to watch. I have a ton of friends and family who went to Michigan State so I have a lot more personal interest in the second game even though I'm not a Michigan State fan myself.

This one is over. I'm hoping the next game is a lot more fun to watch. I have a ton of friends and family who went to Michigan State so I have a lot more personal interest in the second game even though I'm not a Michigan State fan myself.
I agree,
Clemson clearly beat Oklahoma and Oklahoma continues to not be able to win the big game .... 9 out of 10 times.

Here's hoping this next game is as good as we're all hoping, I'm thinking it could go either way.
Come on State, make the Big Ten proud.
We beat Bama last year, the Big Ten can do it again !

I agree,
Clemson clearly beat Oklahoma and Oklahoma continues to not be able to win the big game .... 9 out of 10 times.

Here's hoping this next game is as good as we're all hoping, I'm thinking it could go either way.
Come on State, make the Big Ten proud.
We beat Bama last year, the Big Ten can do it again !
Make the big ten proud? The big ten can do it again? Riding coat tails this season ? ;)

I thought y'all were fans of your team only and conference pride didn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tigerfan33
Took my oldest boy to the Peach Bowl earlier. Got home in time to see the second half of the Sooner Whipping.

Love watching games in the Ga Dome, noisy and full of energy. Sucked to see the Crimnoles get beaten that bad, but the Cougars are fun to watch and the boy had a blast.

Reactions: Jimbo
Make the big ten proud? The big ten can do it again? Riding coat tails this season ? ;)

I thought y'all were fans of your team only and conference pride didn't matter.

Haha. I remember those post too
"I don't pull for a conference like you do in the SEC"

Reactions: Ronnie-
Well no one gave those Clemson Tigers a chance against Oklahoma.Every sports site I went to gave Oklahoma the edge.If you could see how rural upstate South Carolina is you would be surprised how they can pack Death Valley with eighty five thousand fans during home games.When you take into consideration that this Clemson team is playing more freshman than any time since 1943 even the fans are surprised they made it this far.Now to see who we face on January the 11'th!

Well no one gave those Clemson Tigers a chance against Oklahoma.Every sports site I went to gave Oklahoma the edge.If you could see how rural upstate South Carolina is you would be surprised how they can pack Death Valley with eighty five thousand fans during home games.When you take into consideration that this Clemson team is playing more freshman than any time since 1943 even the fans are surprised they made it this far.Now to see who we face on January the 11'th!

I know Dabo loves to keep saying it but it's hard to pull the "no one gave us a chance" card when you are ranked #1 in the country. I know he's trying to give his team that extra bit of motivation but I don't think anyone buys the underdog shtick outside of Clemson fans.

Yeah hard to play the underdog card when you are undefeated and ranked #1