722- Local Channel DVR Timers not functioning

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
I apologize if this question has already been asked, I did a search and didn't find anything like this.

This morning my 722 lost SD/HD locals from the satellite. (I was still able to receive OTA local channels.) I did a check switch and that didn't solve the problem. I reset the receiver and got the channels back.

However, now the DVR timers for those local channels aren't working. DVR timers for the non-local channels are working just fine (recording and skipping depending on the timer settings), but it's as if the timers for the local channels don't even exist. I checked the timer list and they are all still there. I selected a program that already has a timer and it prompted me to make a new timer (and it works like the non local timers).

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know of any solutions? Any help would be appreciated. I don't really know what to make of this but would rather not have to redo all my timers.

Thanks for the help,

Dan

Now that you've rebooted it, do another check switch. This will force guide data to download and your missing timers may be resurrected. Just a guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)