A Challange to Dan Sholtis (DCSholtis)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
All I can say is...I don't know Scott, never met him. All I know is what I read on this site. I find him fair and objective by his words. I am not a basher and don't attack people in threads. I can be assertive and make comments about what others say especially when I don't feel what they are saying is true or right. The situation over there really got out of hand and I couldn't let it slide, so I asserted myself and commented. If I get banned, so be it. I don't really care.

What I find even more amusing, when all the posts were deleted, the numbering system was reset so that there were no gaps in the postings. Who's running that site, Hugo Chavez? :)

Folks the purpose of this thread was not to pick on the staff or moderation at that site. This one had nothing to do with them.

It was about people telling lies about me and things I have said, using MADE UP quotes to try hammering me to promote their cause.

I will the the first one to admit that I am not perfect, but I will also say that I have never made up ANYTHING that I reported. If I hear it and I think it makes sense then I report it.

If I don't report these things then no one will, its like they are afraid of offending something. Case in point this past Wednesday Dish Network made NHL Network HD available to customers. The other site would not report on the addition of this channel until the next day when Dish Network put out its press release. Yet the channel was already available to consumers for almost 24 hours.

If something happens and does not come with a press release its like it never happened.

We here like to tell you when we hear a channels coming, report when its available and post the press release when it comes.

A better informed SatelliteGuys reader can make better decisions on how they chose to spend their entertainment dollar.

In addition when I tell you something, I tell you MY feeling on the subject. I will tell you the good and bad about any company, I am not worried about offending any company because I tell the truth, and you won't see me kissing ass with any company to earn brownie points with any company.

This I hope means a better experience for you, a person who has their own mind to decide what is best for them.

Remember you can be a lemming, or a SatelliteGuy.

I am a SatelliteGuy.

Hey - I'm no different really - I pass general info when I can, and specific info when I can. Like Scott, I believe my new channel info has been pretty much dead on.

I'm not holding anything back that my insider has said I can put out to this public forum.

I have continually given hints - but most of all just to let you all know stuff IS COMING. I know it can seem like a tease, but that's not the motive behind it.

The circle of D* people with true access to this stuff is really not that large, and giving out stuff too far in advance could cost people their jobs. I wouldn't want to be the cause of something like that.

Don't take me wrong, I'm just kidding. I think the whole thing is fun and intreging.

Your info has been spot on and everyone appreciates what you can give.

Nobody wants individuals losing jobs over internet forums. Besides, if somebody did get in trouble it would only slow down the HD rollout :)

But you have to love how they make things disappear. They must have had some experience with Soviet Russia or something.. :D

You know, I laugh when I read this thread. I was banned from this forum for a month. For what you say? because I asked for an apology from Scott, and was told if the shoe fits to wear it. When I did not feel that was enough, and again asked for an apology, I was banned. I did not say anything derogatory, I just questionned the appropriateness and professionalism of a post that said the DIRECTV fanboys loved to smell the farts from DIRECTV'S ass. This will probably be deleted and I will probably be banned again, but remember this the NAZI comment can be directed here too.

Spike is that you? :)

You were banned for posting the same thing over and over and over again.

Say your peace once and its ok, but to spew the same thing over and over again and its spam.

The other place wont even let you say your peace once, that is the difference.

Welcome back Mike.

I will have to post and say that the above mentioned person DC whatever, pulled the same crap on me.. basicly twisted my words and tried to use them back at me. and then jumped in on another thread and brought up stuff that had nothing to do with the subject.

all I can say, is feel sorry for the person. he obviously cannot control his own faculties.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)