ABC HD LIL down in Sacramento - Check your DVR

gbjbany

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 4, 2005
El Dorado Hills, CA Nr Sacramento
ABC HD in Sacrmanto on DISH ( channel 10) has been down since the 12th. It's at KXTV they tell me and they are "working on it"

Im guessing most are aware that you can still watch it in SD but as tonight is Lost night, i thought some may wish to reprogram their DVR.

I couldnt find this anywhere so hope this isnt a repost.

I should have checked the site News10.net-Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto cos it seems their whole HD is down so OTA is affected too.

ABC HD in Sacrmanto on DISH ( channel 10) has been down since the 12th. It's at KXTV they tell me and they are "working on it"

Im guessing most are aware that you can still watch it in SD but as tonight is Lost night, i thought some may wish to reprogram their DVR.

I couldnt find this anywhere so hope this isnt a repost.

I should have checked the site News10.net-Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto cos it seems their whole HD is down so OTA is affected too.

I live in Sac too and if you have an external HD antenna it works fine.

I live in Sac too and if you have an external HD antenna it works fine.

Strange as their website says their HD transmitter is offline ? Im going to be installing an OTA antenna this weekend so will be able to see it then,

"Our HDTV transmitter is currently off the air because of equipment failure. Repairs are underway. We hope to have over-the-air service restored Friday. We regret the inconvenience. A repeat of "Lost" in high definition can be seen Thursday, Feb. 21 from 8-9 p.m"

Strange as their website says their HD transmitter is offline ? Im going to be installing an OTA antenna this weekend so will be able to see it then,

"Our HDTV transmitter is currently off the air because of equipment failure. Repairs are underway. We hope to have over-the-air service restored Friday. We regret the inconvenience. A repeat of "Lost" in high definition can be seen Thursday, Feb. 21 from 8-9 p.m"

It WAS for sure off the air. I just ckecked a few minutes ago though and it is working now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts