Advise on Shaw direct relocation in Cabo

You really "beat around the bush". You simply won't answer a simple question to resolve this quickly.

He either has a quad code or Xku quad code? I don't know.

He could call shaw and get an older quad code. Would this raise suspicions? If he has an Xku at home and not paying for Mexico, he would be flagged.

Buy a new receiver/cable/switch/lnb ...... I don't know

Buy a dual output xku compatible lnb from Kusat? Depends on the code. Probably 100,000 people have the same 4 digit code. It's no big secret. Most have been posted on the internet.

Catamount

I´m really sorry about that.
From the last text : He said they would do an upgrade to the 2-dishes set up on saturday evening so I guess they got something like the xku upgrade kit Kusat is selling; he also said he finally understood what happened and apologized ...yes that ´s some drama.
Thanks Catamount ,I´m really grateful for this information, funny thing: I am a frequent visitor of Kusat´s ,hadn´t noticed the lnb upgrade kit.

Reactions: catamount
Thanks, Bajasat!

I never put the blame on you. Once you mentioned other guys, I knew he was running everyone around. Funny thing is he could be watching TV now. Apparently, you can change channel maps yourself with the new 600 series receivers. It would only last until Shaw sent a new "hit" to the receiver, but certainly a nice feature to check equipment to make sure everything is working.

Take care, Catamount

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)