Age of Voom Subscriber's

I'm 64 and retired as of May. The rest of you young whippersnappers make me feel like I don't really belong here. Have had V* since they were born, and am very happy with them. Wouldn't even consider dropping them at this time. (But maybe they'll drop me because I'm too D* old!) I can see myself in my 70s up on the roof making sure my antennas are peaked and trying to stay on the cutting edge of electronics.

I'm 52, look 42 but still 22 at heart. Looks like us old farts are losing the battle to the young whipper-snappers!

DarrellP said:
I'm 52, look 42 but still 22 at heart. Looks like us old farts are losing the battle to the young whipper-snappers!

Darrell:

I believe your correct!

I'm 28, DarrellP could it be that all the bad PQ you see on Voom be due to old age?

Dvlos said:
I'm 28, DarrellP could it be that all the bad PQ you see on Voom be due to old age?
Hey, no fair hitting below the belt. :p FYI, I still have 20/10 vision, it is a CURSE, I tell you , a CURSE! :D

i'm 26, been vooming since may (i purchased it the week after TNT HD went on the air. Got pissed off at my local Cable company Adelphia for not having it, and decided that its time to give up on cable, especially a company as lame as adelphia. Got rid of there crappy cable modem service also). Aside from installation (which wasn't that bad), i've had no complaints with voom. I don't mind the occasional bugs, having to power off the system. I guess thats the price you have to pay for having the HD content Voom does.

The only thing that concern's me with Voom is the NBA season in september. I can't miss a laker home game. I don't watch enough TV to justify having cable/voom/direct tv (my fiance already give's me sh*t because we pay for the va va voom service), so voom is all I have. Home laker games have been broadcasted on Fox Sports west

37 here and am most satisfied with my Voom experience. After living overseas for 5 years with only AFN & "locals", I refuse to ever complain about minor hickups with the system (luckily my install was a breeze).

This is one of the few times in my life I am not apprehensive to say how old I am because a few members are older or at least my contemporaries. I'm a proud old fart at 51 years of age but always think I am 29. At least that is the age range of most of the women I get slapped by my wife for looking at on the beach! After all, isn't that why we are all here? The visual eye candy addictions we have? :cool:

Im 34 and am currently aging in dog years ever since I had kids. I dog years im 94.