Aniversary gifts from Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got three free pay per view movies for being a five year subscriber. Well, I ordered one of the movies and I noticed they charged my credit card for it. Then I looked at my Directv bill and they have not credited me for it. Can I assume that the credit will appear later, or have I been cheated?

It will more than likely show the credit on your next bill.

Go back to that web page I posted and leave a reply in the Thanks "feedback" section.
Tell them it would be nice to get an email notification ahead of time about it. :)

Maybe I'll just wait until April when the notify me of my free gift. ;)

Sports Pack is pretty useless except for college football. NHL nor NBA will show up unless I pay for that.

Last summer my "reward" was a free DVR upgrade for being a loyal 10yr customer. The grand daughter was complaining my programs were interfering with her iCarla shows and Daddy always recorded them for her!
At first the CSR had no info on a free upgrade.... then she wanted to charge shipping but I politely told her the info said free and I would be glad to send her a copy of the reward as posted on D****'s site. Any case the "computer" wouldn't let her just ship the DVR .... I had all the coax ready to go. So an installer drove 130 miles with a new unit.
BTW the grand daughter is a fine young lady and we were wanting a DVR.
I don't recall exactly if I got a notification or just stumbled on my account page. I do recall it was on the account page for 2 or 3 months.

I use to have it for a longtime, till they decided that DETROIT was in the Toledo market. For a long time they wouldn't give me FSN D, I live 50 miles away, the markets that I did get back then were FSN Cincy and FSN Ohio.
Both are more than 200 miles away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts