Apple Live Event: iPhone 6, Apple Watch

Still just color bars here.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1410282146.848422.jpg

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Getting color bars too.

I'm getting the presentation but I have a translator's voice overlayed on top of the presentation. This means I can here the presentation but barely understand it with 2 people talking at once in different languages.

Edit: now I am getting looped back to stuff I have already heard over and over again. Tried to restart the stream and now I get nothing but black screen. Guess I won't be watching this after all.

Issues... not getting the live feed :(
Reading the Blog instead.

“Today, we are pleased to announce the biggest advancement in iPhone. ”
– Tim Cook

Haven't seen pictures yet but if the only difference is size it's likely the standard 6 for me. I still don't think I want a plus sized phone.

iPhone 6 is merely 6.9 mm. iPhone 6 Plus is just a smidge more at 7.1 mm.

iPhone 6 has over one million pixels. And iPhone 6 Plus has over two million pixels.

iPhone 6 has a resolution of 1334 by 750 with 326 pixels per inch. For a more than 720p Retina HD display.
iPhone 6 Plus has a resolution of 1920 by 1080 with 401 pixels per inch. That’s full 1080p HD resolution.

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are powered by the Apple-designed A8 chip.
The A8 chip has up to 25% faster processing power and up to 50% faster graphics.
iPhone 6 is up to 50% more energy efficient, so you can have higher sustained performance.

Processor performance is 50 times faster than the original iPhone.
Graphics are an incredible 84 times faster than the original iPhone.

The iPhone 6 Plus will play games in higher resolution than next generation consoles. Think about that for a minute.

Finally got the stream going pretty well on my phone. The translator voice is still super annoying though. No one realizes that they have both voices going out on their English stream?

The iPhone 6 Plus will play games in higher resolution than next generation consoles. Think about that for a minute.

I'm sure there will be much less detail. The native phone resolution is much higher than a 1080p TV. You can upscale crappy looking games to any resolution you want and that won't make them look great though. I'm not saying that these will be bad looking games but there is no way there is as much power in an iPhone as a PS4/Xbox One.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)