Atlanta WPBA OTA Reception on 722

Bagman

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 1, 2004
Tucker (Atlanta) GA
I am having trouble receiving my local OTA station WPBA. I was able to receive this station (I am only 10 mile from the station tower) in the past but at some point over the last several months I cannot tune it in. I recently upgraded to the 722 (had a 622) and cannot tun in WPBA on this receiver either. When I try to "add a local" channel and type in 21, it shows signal in the 70% range but it will not lock. I have a SONY SXRD TV and it receives WPBA on channel 21.3 with no problem, while my OLEVIA receives WPBA on channel 21.1. So it looks like I can get the channel on the two TVs but not the Dish receiver? Anyone else having this problem?

I am having trouble receiving my local OTA station WPBA. I was able to receive this station (I am only 10 mile from the station tower) in the past but at some point over the last several months I cannot tune it in. I recently upgraded to the 722 (had a 622) and cannot tun in WPBA on this receiver either. When I try to "add a local" channel and type in 21, it shows signal in the 70% range but it will not lock. I have a SONY SXRD TV and it receives WPBA on channel 21.3 with no problem, while my OLEVIA receives WPBA on channel 21.1. So it looks like I can get the channel on the two TVs but not the Dish receiver? Anyone else having this problem?

I have had issues getting it OTS for months now on my 622, not sure what changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)