Atlanta WPBA OTA Reception on 722

Bagman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
Tucker (Atlanta) GA
I am having trouble receiving my local OTA station WPBA. I was able to receive this station (I am only 10 mile from the station tower) in the past but at some point over the last several months I cannot tune it in. I recently upgraded to the 722 (had a 622) and cannot tun in WPBA on this receiver either. When I try to "add a local" channel and type in 21, it shows signal in the 70% range but it will not lock. I have a SONY SXRD TV and it receives WPBA on channel 21.3 with no problem, while my OLEVIA receives WPBA on channel 21.1. So it looks like I can get the channel on the two TVs but not the Dish receiver? Anyone else having this problem?

I am having trouble receiving my local OTA station WPBA. I was able to receive this station (I am only 10 mile from the station tower) in the past but at some point over the last several months I cannot tune it in. I recently upgraded to the 722 (had a 622) and cannot tun in WPBA on this receiver either. When I try to "add a local" channel and type in 21, it shows signal in the 70% range but it will not lock. I have a SONY SXRD TV and it receives WPBA on channel 21.3 with no problem, while my OLEVIA receives WPBA on channel 21.1. So it looks like I can get the channel on the two TVs but not the Dish receiver? Anyone else having this problem?

I have had issues getting it OTS for months now on my 622, not sure what changed.

channel 104?

Where are the brewers in HD???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts