Channel 100 Mux not working

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2006
The banner promotes and channel 100 is on the guide, but when I select 100 it just displays the dish logo and the circle rotates indicating it is busy but it never changes front that stuck state. I have attempted to tune 100 over the last two day alone with reboots and get the same won't load result. What are your experiences tuning the new multi screen channel 100? Quite frustrating here.

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
If you enter 100 you get 99....
If you go to the guide and enter 100 and Select you get it after the circular arrow indicating loading.
-Ken

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2006
Ok, but for me it never leaves the dish logo and winding circle ans I have left italone to load for over 5 minutes more than a few times. So are you saying that you can see the multi screen on channel 100? It loads for you?

larrykenney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 16, 2004
San Francisco, CA
The six channels load fine here. I suspect they're coming in via broadband over the internet, not via the satellite receiver. DishSubLA, is your broadband working?

Larry
SF

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
The six channels load fine here. I suspect they're coming in via broadband over the internet, not via the satellite receiver. DishSubLA, is your broadband working?
No, it uses the satellite connection. Disable internet on your receiver and it should still work. This feature works on most Dish receivers, pre-network-capable ones as well.

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2006
Wow. Disconnect internet? Why did Dish design it this way? Does anyone get the 6 channels on screen while connected to the I.internet? What a pain. Aunt others sharing experiences welcome.

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2006
Wow. Disconnect internet? Why did Dish design it this way? Does anyone get the 6 channels on screen while connected to the I.internet? What a pain. Any others sharing experiences welcome.

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2006
UPDATE: It now l o ads for me and while connected to internet. All is fine now. Thanks for your replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It does not use the internet.

Do you have an ota tuner on your hopper? I have heard some issues of it not loading on boxes with the ota tuner hooked up.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts