Cutest Olympics chicks?

barth2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
So far, my votes go to Inge de Bruijn (sp?) (Netherlands), esp. with her cap off and hair down, and Coughlin (U.S.), both in swimming (coincidence?). Toss in your 2c.

yes, any sports where thinly clad young women continuously get wet and towel off is A Good Thing (tm)

Did you see the female sprinters?

Some of them were down-right fugly! :shocked They will need there running skills, come 'Sadie Hawkins" day! ;)

our divers are garbage.......they suck at diving
divers in general have no ass..tits and are not that good looking

The Cutest Aren't Olympians

They are the Volleyball Dancers

beachvolley02_wideweb__430x283.jpg

2004-08-14T144446Z_01_HOL452681_RTRUKOP_2_PICTURE0.jpg

r3952169631.jpg

Inge de Bruijn, Natalie Coughlin, Misty May -- and a very special thank you to whoever decided those tiny little shorts should be standard for volleyball chicks! :shocked

Sean Mota said:
The Diving girls have been the best looking so far that I have seen.

They are pretty good looking in the face but if you notice they are kind of flat front and rear. Not much muscle definition. Take a look at the gymnast's and you will see a definite difference in body types. This is definitely off topic for the forum so I really don't know if I should be going here.

The Best Butts in the world are being displayed in HD during the women's track and field events.

Dvlos said:
The Best Butts in the world are being displayed in HD during the women's track and field events.
I disagree, those Romainian gymnasts have thighs that could crack walnuts. Of course you wont find any breasts there, they are too young. But in some countries 16 is legal. Too young for me though.

vurbano said:
I disagree, those Romainian gymnasts have thighs that could crack walnuts. Of course you wont find any breasts there, they are too young. But in some countries 16 is legal. Too young for me though.

Sorry but checking out the Romanian gymnists is like pedophilia, those girls look like their 12 not 16 or 17 (even though that's still way too young).

Track girls are like 19+ .. heh..

LMAO.... This thread is too funny... There are alot of hotties thats no joke, i keep watching for a boob to pop out, or atleast some chick with their uniform crammed up there butt so i can see a lil more a@%... LOL

barth2k said:
So far, my votes go to Inge de Bruijn (sp?) (Netherlands), esp. with her cap off and hair down, and Coughlin (U.S.), both in swimming (coincidence?). Toss in your 2c.
How about Amanda Beard?

Attachments

• gm_l8.jpg
    gm_l8.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 350