Cutest Olympics chicks?

SpringsGuy said:
amanda beard has kinda a John Elway mouth, alot of teeth and plenty of visible gums... You can have her, lol...
How about these cuties?

Attachments

• 800_600_olympics.jpg
    800_600_olympics.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 317
SpringsGuy said:
LMAO.... This thread is too funny... There are alot of hotties thats no joke, i keep watching for a boob to pop out, or atleast some chick with their uniform crammed up there butt so i can see a lil more a@%... LOL
How about her? Or her?

Attachments

• gm_l5.jpg
    gm_l5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 286
  • 9big.jpg
    9big.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 340
barth2k said:
yes, any sports where thinly clad young women continuously get wet and towel off is A Good Thing (tm)

Are there any other sports on then diving and Volleyball???????i havn't watched any :)

SpringsGuy said:
amanda beard has kinda a John Elway mouth, alot of teeth and plenty of visible gums... You can have her, lol...

does she have John Eway's arm??(your treading on sacred ground here "this one's for JOHN!!!)))

I have a Zenith SAT-520 for OTA & D*, the HR10-250 for OTA & D* and Voom for OTA & V*. My local OTA channel comes in strong, however they are using a portion of it for a UPN station they own.
Here is what I see on my Panasonic PT-50LC13 (Native 720p) screen:
On NBC Olympics (1080i)
D* channel 84 on both the SAT-520 and the HR10-250 look better than OTA and Voom. They have the least macro blocking during fast motion.
As expected, since the local OTA station is using a portion of their bandwidth for a sub-channel (UPN), I see macro blocking galore. Any motion both fast and slow results in low picture quality.
Monday night football on ABC (native 720p) looked better when the camera or players are moving due to less macro-blocking. When the picture is absolutely still, I see no difference between the 720p and 1080i broadcasts. When there is motion, the difference is striking.

Stunt_101 said:
our divers are garbage.......they suck at diving
divers in general have no ass..tits and are not that good looking

You want ass? Take a look at the Greek diver. She had a booty on her that would make any assman proud :p

I now have another favorite spectator sport. Women's pole vaulting. There are some real babes in that sport! It was nice to see a world record broken by a Russian pole vaulter last night. Boy did she have the body for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)