Please reply by conversation.

meldar_b

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 20, 2006
Floyd Co. Kentucky
what a change and for the Better :bounce

Man, what a difference in D* video

I had D* installed Friday 03/20/09 1 HDDVR and 1 standard receiver and I am blown away on how much better the video quality is now. :up Good Job D*

I had D* from 1994 - 2001 back then the video was very pixelated on fast moving action programs like basketball games. And the colors washed out at times. This new way on streaming the data is working for me.

Every channel that I have watched so far is great :up even on my standard TV the video is awesome. and the HD WOW much better than what I was getting with my local cable company IMCTV:cool: they only offarded 18 - 20 channels of HD. Still OTA is got the edge on quality.

Keep up the good work D*

what a change and for the Better :bounce

Man, what a difference in D* video

I had D* installed Friday 03/20/09 1 HDDVR and 1 standard receiver and I am blown away on how much better the video quality is now. :up Good Job D*

I had D* from 1994 - 2001 back then the video was very pixelated on fast moving action programs like basketball games. And the colors washed out at times. This new way on streaming the data is working for me.

Every channel that I have watched so far is great :up even on my standard TV the video is awesome. and the HD WOW much better than what I was getting with my local cable company IMCTV:cool: they only offarded 18 - 20 channels of HD. Still OTA is got the edge on quality.

Keep up the good work D*
:clap:welcome:clap
I am also pretty new. 12/20/2008. I must agree HD is pretty nice some channels seem to vary but overall really GOOD!:up

I've been a customer for over a year, although that's still new for some people.

I was one of the ones who bought into the HD Leader stuff and D-11, which turned out to add pretty much nothing but tons and tons of RSNs :rolleyes:

I hope you come in with different expectations...

Although considering their running low on sports they can add, I'm hoping they go back to adding national hd.

I've been a customer for over a year, although that's still new for some people.

I was one of the ones who bought into the HD Leader stuff and D-11, which turned out to add pretty much nothing but tons and tons of RSNs :rolleyes:

I hope you come in with different expectations...

Although considering their running low on sports they can add, I'm hoping they go back to adding national hd.

I think perhaps they are trying to counterbalance Dish Network who seems to want to get out of the sports programming business all together. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts