Detroit locals

kevex

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
Detroit
If I "move" to the detroit area for their locals ..do you think sat 129 spotbeam 23 is gonna be there for a while ? They seem to have a lot of HD locals there

If I "move" to the detroit area for their locals ..do you think sat 129 spotbeam 23 is gonna be there for a while ? They seem to have a lot of HD locals there
I believe Detroit locals are on transponder 14 (which may be spotbeam23?)....they just added CW,MY and WADL in HD a couple of days ago....no PBS in HD though...

Yeah I know but I justed want to make sure there are no changes coming in the near future for the satellite and spotbeam before I change my service address.

Bangor Maine..I realize I would be switching from 61.5 to 129 but that doesn't bother me..I am within the spot for Detroit

he will be fine with either dish as long as he doesn't get into the Lansing or Toledo area which locals require specific sats for there locals.

Well I changed my service address to detroit an hour ago but I still have my old locals...how long does it take to update ?

I chatted with them again and this guy said he just added my new locals....well 45mins later still no change...weird....I have signal of 48 on tp 14 sat 129...and it says spotbeam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)