Did Pittsburgh locals change satellites?

Well this kind of sucks. I guess Dish just lost themselves a customer. I know "moving" is skirting the "rules", but for almost $150/month you'd think they'd make it easier for me to get whatever stinkin' local channels I want.........

Come on Dish, break the law and give this guy the locals he wants. Oh, wait, they did that once, can you say punishment?

All I'm saying is just keep looking the other way like they have been for the last 6 years.

I already said it once.....
you have to have a western arc dish (that sees 110,119,129)

You have an Eastern Arc dish that sees 61.5,72,77. You would need to swap the LNB out and reaim the dish as the LNB isnt the same on both arcs (the spacing is different)

All I'm saying is just keep looking the other way like they have been for the last 6 years.

I'm guessing the problem is you are not understanding what is going on. Your situation has nothing to do with Dish looking or not looking the other way. Nothing has changed as far as that goes. Dish can get more channels on a satellite if they use spotbeams. That is what they have done to most all the locals they have, put them on spotbeams. Just took a little longer for some partly because Dish just put a new satellite into service to replace the one that was there.......

I already said it once.....
you have to have a western arc dish (that sees 110,119,129)

You have an Eastern Arc dish that sees 61.5,72,77. You would need to swap the LNB out and reaim the dish as the LNB isnt the same on both arcs (the spacing is different)

I have two dishes on my house. One from way back when I originally got Dish that isn't connected anymore and the one now. I'm pretty sure that is Western facing, but how would I know?

If it's a D500 (two lnb's) he could use one of them for 129 and run a cable to the input port on his EA dish.

I do a similar thing, I have a D1000 with a DPP44 switch and I have a D500 with one lnb pointed at 61.5 that is added into the mix at my DPP44.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)