DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I dont think it ever went HD. The addition of WGNHD might make me go back to Choice Xtra. I miss Natgeo, and a few others. Hopefully Natgeo Wild will come soon. That may be an HD Xtra pack channel though.

Nice addtions, But still way behind. How long do we have to wait for the next 5?
June 19 th??

It will be more than 5. SatelliteRacer said the rest of the initial wave will come in June. So excluding what we've already gotten, HD PPV and Gol TV (late summer) this is the list.

* CSN Bay Area HD
* CSN California HD
* Encore HD East
* FSN Florida HD
* Hallmark Channel HD
* HBO2 East HD
* HBO Zone HD
* Lifetime HD
* Showtime Beyond HD
* Showtime Next HD
* Showtime Women HD
* STARZ Cinema HD
* STARZ In Black HD
* TMC Xtra HD East

It will be more than 5. SatelliteRacer said the rest of the initial wave will come in June. So excluding what we've already gotten, HD PPV and Gol TV (late summer) this is the list.

* CSN Bay Area HD
* CSN California HD
* Encore HD East
* FSN Florida HD
* Hallmark Channel HD
* HBO2 East HD
* HBO Zone HD
* Lifetime HD
* Showtime Beyond HD
* Showtime Next HD
* Showtime Women HD
* STARZ Cinema HD
* STARZ In Black HD
* TMC Xtra HD East

That's not the entire list of what we will get from D12. The rest of the channels hasn't been announced yet.

No, but what he meant is thats what is announced. They are showing on the D8 as "this summer".

I really hope we do hear something soon on BBCAHD contracts. Over the last year, Ive started watching as much off this as Fx.

im getting a 721 error on Hallmark Movies. Do I have to call in?

I think Hemi and Jimbo got intents crossed in the posts. Hemi thought Jimbo meant there wasnt any HD on that channel, and Jimbo meant there wasnt at the time.

Right?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)