Dish falling behind in HD

man I hope he gets DIRECTV... he keeps PMing me and asking me about all these channels like I am DISH Network...

I keep replying back that I don't know and that I don't work for DISH yet he keeps PMing me regularly asking me what new HD channels are coming...
Scott I hope your not referring to me ,I have never PM you ,this is my first post in a long time.

Yes, lets only please some of our customer base. Let's see how that works out.

Can't please everyone all the time. And we have to understand we will always have trade offs, rarely if ever getting everything we want.

I figure if one has the channels that you want, and you can not do without them, by all means, go to the provider that does.

Personally, both offer what I usually watch (and have for some time), with the exception of an occasional game on ESPNU. For the savings I got after the swap (new customer promos, and a slightly lower base rate), I can deal with a few games (very few) in SD.

Edit: It is nice to see a few of the D* cheerleaders in the thread though. Not that there was ever any doubt that it would happen. ;)

So if DISH cuts all ABC/ESPN/DISNEY channels how many subs leave?

If dish cut ESPN (which I do not believe with ever happen), I would go to a provider that offered it. May do that anyway when my contract is up, depending on new customer deals available at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)