Dish may drop E! and Style

that's good, they avoided a midnight Eastern blackout and now we will see if the long-term deal is reach, as long as both channels stay on Dish, it's good news then.

edit: photographic proof from the networks sites, they are on both sites:

from E!'s site, Eonline.com:
eoldrop.extended.jpg

also fansfightback.com now redirects to E!'s website.

Gee, thats a first!

As for the D* fanboys that pop up, it makes me feel like deep down inside they (particularly those who had E* and switched to D*) secretly wish they had/still had E* or something. Or that they're not sure that their choice to be with D* was the right choice, so they need to reinforce/justify their decision to use D* by "bashing" E*. You certainly don't see me going into D* forums griping about their lack of national HD 24/7, because I am satisfied with my choice to use E* and don't feel the need to justify it by trolling D* forums.

As for this topic, I am glad they reached a temporary agreement or whatever, doesn't bother me either way. If they were to yank those channels an hour from now I wouldn't care in the least.

"If one does then get ready for a tongue lashing." Raycom media agreed to an extension w/ D* just hours before they were going to be pulled. Glad E pulled this 1 out of the fire before it happened.

Last edited:
It looks like a long term agreement was made. The fansfightback.com website now redirects to eonline.com and there is no mention of the dispute on their website.

RFDTVHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)